Placing orders with SL & TP / at specific time

I'm not a MQL5 programmer, so I need your help to make some EA to partially automate my trading.

Example 1. Buy/Sell on news.

I would like to place a Buy stop/Sell limit order (with SL & TP or Trailing stop) 10 pips above/below last bid/ask price, just few seconds before the news.

Example 2. Place order at specific time.

I would like to place a Buy/Sell order (with SL & TP or Trailing stop) on specific hour (eg. 8 am).

Please help me.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

betaTr5der:

I'm not a MQL5 programmer, so I need your help to make some EA to partially automate my trading.

I would like to place a Buy stop/Sell limit order (with SL & TP or Trailing stop) 10 pips above/below last bid/ask price, just few seconds before the news.

I would like to place a Buy/Sell order (with SL & TP or Trailing stop) on specific hour (eg. 8 am).

Look in the CodeBase or post a Job

betaTr5der:

Please help me.

If you are interested in coding your own strategy, you are welcome, if no idea about coding you can follow RaptorUk adviced, CodeBase it will take some time but you realy enjoy it.

or you simply want to get the output without knowing how to do it, you get it with in few days by posting your abouve comment in   Job section.

Happy Trading

Suresh