Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 424

Very funny, I have 2 transactions that was closed automatically while it is still open on the signals provider and a transaction that was not open on my account ... It is normal that it is not reliable. Is signals can be reliable or always need to be double check all the time
I click on the box to enable real time signal subscription but the box always come back not check . the signals is not copying ... any clue
Does anyone know a good MT4 programmer, who would make EA according to my strategy and detailed description and who would share 50% of earnings selling that EA? I can do everything else (make very quality Website - because I am professional Web designer and frontend developer), marketing work...
[Deleted]
Hi there! Can someone please tell me thedifference between using SeiIndexBuffer and use ArraySetAsSeries in conjunctionwith CopyBuffer ? When do I have use one? When do I haveto use the other? Both are used ina EA or SetIndexBuffer is indicated only for Indicators ? Simple example is welcome if...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Dummy question maybe but why my EA only works when I make an if() statement with number ? Thank you ! enum YTRD_TIMER  { NAO=1, // Sem Temporizador SIM=2, // Com Temporizador  };input YTRD_TIMER temporizador=SIM; // Temporizadorvoid...
[Deleted]
hi there! can someone please give me a clue from where to start learning about graphical objects ? to detect market acumulation, i have developed a function based on iStdDev().  everytime this function is executed i would like to draw a small line above and under the candlestick based on current...
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know why an EA behave differently based on MqlTick() position. Is it mandatory to have MqlTick() declaration inside OnTick() ? #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh> MqlTick price_info; 1st situation: Declared HERE (Global) and used in...
[Deleted]
Hi there! Question please ... If I have 3instances of MT5 installed on a PC and I need to trigger something on 3 @ sametime what is the best option? I amconsidering having a MySQL database and on every OnTick(), each EA running on each instance runs a queryand check for some parameter. This...
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone please tell me if there is any option on MT5 that allows me to Debug a EA when the market is closed ? I was wondering is there is any way to "send a tick" to the EA based on a market data. Thank you MRC
Hello there. I've been trying to create an indicator (for learning purposes) that tracks the maximum and the minimum value of the last N samples in the current period. I want to use the indicator from a class inheriting from CExpertSignal. I noticed that most articles talk about creating custom...
Hello I'm hoping I can gain some advice and speed my knowledge of MQL4. Any advice appreciated. I'm completely new to MQL and have tried to create a EA that has parameters of trading at a specific time of day and also using 2 MACD's. The code is not correct it seems. I'm about to start reading the
I am an absolute beginner in EA. I want to know a basic thing. For an EA to work, do I have to keep my computer on. I am saying this because Take Profit and Stop Loss works even when the computer is off. So do I have to keep the computer on for an EA to work ?
[Deleted]
Good Afternoon. Any clue of what is wrong? This introductory EA, buys and sells based on the movement of two moving averages as described below. This is a learning exploratory exercise. When I run the ST requesting to make combinations of the MM periods, the most profitable usually have the first MA
Hi, Is there anyway to act (ie. enter a long) when the candle the signal appeared on close
[Deleted]
Hi again, Please find attached the results of the EA I am working on. The excel file has timeframe as option from 1 to 15. (Column S) I have implemented the GAIN PER TRADE Column as a reference. (Column R) Since the results as pretty much the same, can some please share your feedback on how to...
[Deleted]
  EA does not show my SL order  (12   1 2)
One question please ... when I place an order with SL and this order is executed in my EA, I see the order placed (graph + trade TAB) but my SL I see only @ graph (as picture atached). Is this normal ? Was I supposed to see an order @ trade TAB ? (code also below) ? ZeroMemory (mrequest);
Hello, Yesterday I have posted my EA backtest here so i can have some opinions about it, but today I see that my post has been deleted. I did not have any notification or warning, nothing telling me why. at least if the moderators can inform me on how to use this forum, that would be good and fair...
Is it possible a signal providers systems can affect or accidentally close other independent trades
Hello, I cannot find the some signals below in MT4. I mean I want to be subscribe signal in MQL5 website but in the MT4 not found. Anybody has any idea about this situation?
[Deleted]
Can someone please check why I cannot delete an order on MT5 EA. int ord_total=OrdersTotal(); if(ord_total > 0)     { for(int i=ord_total-1;i>=0;i--)        { ulong ticket=OrderGetTicket(i); if(OrderSelect(ticket)...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am using the Print() functionto write internal steps of the EA in order to check app consistency during itsexecution. The problem is the EAstarted to get bigger and having more and more variables it is gettingconfused. What is the easiest way tobuild an Windows Form to place all the...
When I make indicator, I got this params: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,                 const int prev_calculated,                 const datetime &time[],                const double &open[],                const double &high[],                const double &low[],                const...
Hi I would like to call a function that will only run if there is no open market orders. It is OK if there are pending orders open but I do not want to call my function if there are any open in the market orders. How can I check if there are open/none in the market orders? OrdersTotal() returns...
IS there a way that I can know and communicate with my subscribers? I have only one and I would like to know how the signal is being used! <picture removed by moderator>
I have a couple of good reasons to port my MT5 EA to the MT4 platform. Below is a sample of a technique I am planninmg to use in some instances to simplify maintenance of the "main" code I just wonder if there are any specific drawbacks using this technique #ifdef __MQL4__bool...
Hi everyone, I am trading using the attached indicator, when a sell signal is triggered I buy, and vice versa. It works strangely enough. I would like to surn this indicator into an EA, would someone be able to help me adjust the code, instead of printing the signal and setting of an alarm I would...
  Signals  (3)
how do i subscribe to a signal , and have the money go off from my trading account?
  Help please  (5)
I have recently installed the molanis EA builder and after a headache trying to install I have finally got a result however, I have created an EA and when i come to create the code i get a message the metor editor is not found or not in the correct folder, could someone give me a pointer as to what...
can anyone make EA OF following 5stretagy buy above current day first high with 1 % target and stoploss and sell below at current day low at 1% tgt and stoploss
Dear All, Is there a way in the new MT4 to force ENDEDIT for an "OBJ_EDIT" without pressing the ENTER key and without external DLL intervention ? I mean with a specific chart event or any other way. Thank you for your help. Eric