right... so here we are )))))

SAASA_IVANOV:
Right... so here we are )))))
so we won't get bored :-)

IvanIvanov:
So we won't get bored :-)
)))) agree completely )))

IvanIvanov:
As soon as critical volumes begin to trade according to certain principles, the market changes and the principles stop working.
If you want martin to stop working, shout louder how effective it is - and when most people believe you, it will stop working...

and you'll have to spend years looking for the next trick, which you will also burn :-) etc.

and your trader's path will become one long search and foul play :-)))))

You're so apalitical, you see life only from the window of my car :)

The dude has long written a system to take money from martiners, and now he's polarizing the martin to get more plankton :)

Urain:

Apaliticheskuyu talk slushy, cheek, you see life only from the window of my personal car (c) :)

Dude wrote a system to take money from martiners a long time ago, and now he's polarizing martin to get more plankton :)

you are just jealous of those millionaire traders........ admit it!

nowi:
you are just jealous of those millionaire traders........ admit it!

What does this have to do with my post?

We all have a healthy envy of successful people, some even unhealthy.

But my post was a joke that the reasons why people promote something can be different, and not always on the surface (again, no personal accusations, it was just a joke-humor, which by the way is underlined by the quote from "Prisoner of the Caucasus").

Urain:

But my post-joke was about the reasons why people promote things can be different...

and my post-joke was about being jealous... )

Urain:

which, incidentally, is highlighted by the quote from The Prisoner of the Caucasus).

yeah... not many people know the classics these days

nowi:
and my post-joke was about being jealous... )
Advertising is the engine of commerce and envy is the engine of everything )