Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 419

Running MT4 on wine through a mac and getting this message when running any of the experts in metatrader They used to work and now dont but i reinstalled mt4 - can anyone help?
  error  (2)
Hi. I wrote a expert but my custom indicator(ftlm-stlm) is repeated in chart when i want to test it. how can i solve it ?! thanks! #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>// exported variables// local variablesdouble PipValue=1; // this variable is here to support 5-digit brokersbool Terminated =...
http://gifmaker.me/PlayFrameAnimation.php?folder=20140803173NE4ZBodV7NHtAUIIdUoVA In the link posted I created a gif image of 3d optimization graphs. This is an EA trading EURUSD. there are 25 optimization passes/ settings combinations. Starting from january 2012 for every month each graph frame...
I have been thinking what to do in this site to make some money. I am posting currently. What more can i do?
I'm kind of new at this. I was wondering, is it possible to have one single EA trading several currency pairs at the same time in an account? Basically to have the EA scan several predetermined pairs and trade anytime any of them gives the signal. Thanks in advance for any information.
I subribed to a MT 4 signal, but the trade was not executed on my account. In the tutorial I heart that 'your terminal should be up and running' in order to receive the signal. Does it mean that your PC should be switched on and connected to the internet, if you want to follow and copy trades from a
By clicking the right mouse button on the window Metatester, choose the option to start but the agent still "detained". Does anyone know why?
Hi I have free EA and I want to add Trailing stop,Break even ,And max spread in to it. Please anyone help me? #define MAGICMA 20110131#include <stdlib.mqh>extern double Lots = 0.1;extern int Distance = 200;extern int StopLoss = 500;extern int TakeProfit =...
Hi Guys I have a problem, in Metatrader 4 i would like to place an order such that i can place the SL to Entry point (Break Even- BE) when a trade hits the first TP (TP1) and At TP1 close 60% of lot, at TP2 close another 20% and at final TP close remaining 20%. I would also like the order to be...
hello i need to add an rsi filter to ea but i don't know how to add it can any one help me buy above 50 sell blow 50 and rsi 14 apply to median price
I am all new to this page here. I use MetaTrader4 to follow the curves and I use brokers like 24Option and Banc de Binary for my deals. So my MetaTrader is just a demo account from Admiral Markets and not connected to a 'real' account. I usually bet on binary options with EUR/USD and also USD/JPY....
In my MT4 terminal, I can see many signals having a large "Ping" value in the thousands. The values range from 1,000 to 150,000. Overall, the value is about 7,000. Assuming 1 Ping is 1 millisecond, then 1,000 would be 1 second. A 5,000 Ping value would be 5 seconds, which make copy trading useless....
hello. In past I trade at MT4, now I have new ideas on trade strategies and need only a good EA with buying at new bar is created(not tick),on side buy and sell... and only if my SL or PT not hit, close position on my parametres of closing. If you know about this simply EA there or some good
There a lot of changes of constants etc. It breaks a lot of code. Is there a converter? Why doesnt the api deprecates changes instead of completely removing it
I have this weird problem and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I created my own EA and ran a test on it. I have an initial deposit of 100000 (1:100) running over the past month with the optimization disbaled. When the test finished, the Results tab is mostly empty, including the initial...
I have used 'How To Write An Expert Adviser' to create my own Expert Adviser. A recent MT5 update has caused some warnings because I believe I have OrderSend() without OrderCheck(). Does anyone know how to code the OrderCheck() function? The documentation provided is not sufficiently clear to work...
I have a logic that I consider infallible but I cannot achieve it without an ea. Kindly let me know your charge and contact detail
When i do a copy rates with start index=0, count=2, then rates[1] seems to be the latest bar as i tested by a small script. void test2(void){...
Hello dear programmers! We have a profitable idea on which our organisation has been working for a number of years. We need an advisor for our strategy. Who would agree to help us in our current situation? Attention! The payment for the advisor is 1% of the advisor's work every Monday to the
Hello community, Does anybody has experiences or links where I can find help with the above topic? Today I wanted to test the interactions of MQL5 with a .dll created in Intel Fortran XE 2013 , VS2010. Executing a sample function of the dll leaded to the interruption of the EA in debugging mode...
To those who have experienced selling programs with the market : I was wondering whether it is allowed to sell programs with some restrictions such as min/max equity / min leverage / max time limite for the license? Is it allowed to distribute a free demo that works for real trading conditions in...
  The Trusted EA  (1)
Hi guys, I'm kinda new here, I want to buy an EA that is being used on a signal, so what is the proper way of buying? I told the provider to put it on market, so I can buy it and then remove it from market, is that possible? another question, how can I be sure if the EA I'm buying is the one that is
Can somebody help me on how I can install this EA called xxx and test it on my demo account first before committing my money on it? I've subscribed to it but cannot install it. <Edited by moderator>
I would like to change my EA to use for Binary Options strategy testing - running back test to see if it achieve 56% or more - maybe even optimize strategy until the desitred results are achieved. The idea seemed simple - Open a trade on a new candle and close on a new candle - this way you could...
Hello colleagues, Is possible a ea profitable in short term, how to is posible? may be use one of the Source Code Library for the MetaTrader 5 - Experts ? which is the best and most proven? if start with 100$ usd I could reach at least 1000$ usd only in one month term? thanks
Hi everyone, I have a sticking point concerning the Chikou value. How to get the value of Chikou at a certain time (in the past) ? For instance, if i want to get the value of Chikou at 5 pm on June 9th, how to get it ? If you have any idea, you are welcome Cheers Aymeric
Dear all, I was recently trying out the new MT5/MQL5 features about accessing the Depth of Market infortmation programatically. However, I do have a question. I currently have an account by a broker starting with A*****. Unfortunately, this acc can only be used using MT4. For testing purposes...
Ich suche EA öffnet Sich AUTOMATISCH EINE Bestellung für bestimmte Preis und mit SL. Beispiel: 1 Los, Kaufen oder Sell EUR / USD 1,35500 - 1,35510. Der Auftrag sollte mit Einem SL gesichert Werden. Wer kann mir Helfen, Wie ein EA-Programmierung?
Hello People. I have very simple two code lines to fit separate chart window for my histogram like this:    IndicatorSetDouble(INDICATOR_MINIMUM, min);IndicatorSetDouble(INDICATOR_MAXIMUM, max); This two code line works perfectly when I attach my indicator on chart. However, when I...
Hi, The strategy tester allow to test a strategy on multiple symbol. But how to select for each symbol their own settings ? Thanks.