Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 383

I have a free trend indicator like this. I want to take if( trend is UP) do something or if(trend is DOWN) do another thing.. How can I set iCustom?? İt gives me alert. Can I use alert for this? #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 4#property indicator_color1 Yellow#property...
Does anyone know of any EA that automatically place a buy stop or sell stop pending order that is currently for sale?
Hi all, I need help understanding the behaviour of MACD sample EA that is downloaded with the MetaTrader 4. I ran the EA with the default settings on USDCAD, H1. The interesting period is 2015.07.31 to 2015.08.06. The EA opens a sell order on 2015.07.31 that ends with a huge loss on 2015.08.06. My...
[Deleted]
  Need Help on EA  (4)
Hello Every one i am new to trading and on MT4 i was trying to do live Auto trading on my demo account and i have download some EA. It loaded Successfully and initialized and automated trading enable also smiley face is on but it does not place any order automatically. can some please help me to...
Hi, I'm new in mql5. I have the following problem, Suppose I want see the cross of three MA's, but in different times. For exemplo MA_Fast ,MA_Medium and MA_ Slow, so the MA_medium cross the MA_Slow, I want to see if the MA_Fast crossed the MA_Slow too in a period of 20 bars ago or less, How I...
Hi, Does anyone know, if I run a rented EA from MQL5 market on MQL5 VPS and renew the EA rent before its lease ends, do I need to sync the experts again to my MQL5 VPS? Will the rented EA still expire on the VPS side even though I've renewed it in my MQL5 account? Regards, Joycelyn
This EA is based on the indicator CCI and the crossing with his average. I try some MQL4 programmer who can make changes in this EA. When CCI crosses its mean the EA enters the market following the ICC but erases the order when the CCI crosses his average in the opposite direction. I wish they...
I wrote a simple EA and I have a big problem I want to call on each tick closing position when profit is generated, but I have a serious problem with closing position only once Sometimes ticks are generated too fast and function generates signal to close position twice I want to have this call from...
Hi all! I would like to change my EA so that after X number of losing trades it would stop trading, and then after Y trades that *would* have been winning ones, it would continue again. It is of course easy the check if previous trades were losing ones and stop the trading, but how could I...
Hi'Sir I wanna sell my EA in mql5 web site. I need to know code for protect another copy my EA.ex4 and free shere. Thk.
How do I change the Input filters of a Signal? thank you in advance for your help! s
Hello, I want to extract data from an external URL and load them as variables in an EA to open operations. The external URL data type throws me: Par: EURUSD Order: BUY Admission: 1.2525 SL: 1.2520 TP: 1.2535 Anyone have an example that demonstrates me
Hello, while trying to implement a Multi-Currency EA I stumbled upon this: When looping over all symbols and just printing out their Names and Paths, some Symbols create errors that crash the EA. This only happens in tester, not on Demo-Account. Here is a code-snippet: for(int...
Hi, I'm creating a EA and one of the parameters make sense only in the 0..100 range, the default value is 50. If I send this EA to someone the default values for start, step and stop are respectively 50, 5 and 500 and it would be much better if they was 0, 5 and 100. Is it possible to somehow change
BuyPoint:20 and SellPoint:80 for EURCHF when the rsi touches the buypoint or sellpoint, order is opened. however, when this opened order is closed, although rsi doesn't touches the buypoint or sellpoint, immediately another order is opened for eurchf how can i fix it parameter extern int
Hi, IronFX and some other brokers have their own MT4 based terminals with some very practical functions to put instant order already with preseted SL and TP. I'm attaching pictures. Is there any EA so I could use it on neutral MT4 and trade with other brokers as well. Any help will be highly...
Hello everybody How are you today ! I'm starting this topic to discuss about inversion technique and let this code to your inversion with the help of everyone.. I can say that change buys and sells does not work at all.. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } I am using MT 4 Version 4.00 Build 840. I programmed a class with 2 different constructors in its own file. The default constructor (without parameters ) is private and the public constructor (with parameters) is public. So far everything works OK. It makes no sense to
Hello.... Please can anybody help answer my question for the basis of a working EA. I want to have two types of moving average within the EA, when crossing over create either Buy or Sell signals. The first MA I would like to be working on real time. The second MA I would like to be working one...
  RSI EA and Applied Price?  (12   1 2)
Hi, I hope somebody can explain it to me, I don't understand what applied price means in this situation. Let me tell you what the problem is..... I have an EA based on OB and OS levels of RSI. I want into the trade as soon the candle is closed. Not before! Therefore I was thinking I use Applied...
Hey can anyone help me with modifying the code here? This code does not open open any trade if there is an existing order or pending order. It also does not open any trade on other pair if there is already an existing order. can someone help modifying the code? I do not know how to code. this...
Can anyone tell me how to send push notification to my android mobile from my EA or my script which may contain any message(based on my EA or script).
Is there a way I can scan the EA's by "expected payoff"?  I would appreciate any help at all in selecting the EA that will suit my requirements, as there are too many to go through one by one.  Many thanks in advance, Mike.
Has anyone tried running this on Windows Server 2012 r2?  The OS requirements stop @ Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.
Hi guys, I did some programming for metatrader before but it was a few years ago. Now I am back and I have MT5 and I want to build a robot for myself for arbitrage trading. But first I just want to test and get all required values and then use them in either a graph format or just as a...
I have an EA that looks for a signal to buy. When this signal is found it waits for a confirmation that the price is moving in a proftible direction. If the price has not changed in a good direction for a certan amounts of seconds. It signale is discarded. This check is done every tick, but. Im...
I'm currently writing code for a new EA. I wanted to write a code to place a buy order only if RSI crossed down below 50 level, and then cross back up over the 50 level. After RSI crossed back up above 50 level then place a buy order Is this the right line to use? if((iRSI(NULL,0,10,PRICE_MEDIAN...
The EA open buy/sell pending order when ( X ) pips moves with ( y ) pips distance gape when new pending order open old pending orders closed in same time...
The idea is simple: EA gives buy signal I take call option with expire on next candle. Has anybody tried something like that?
I am new to developing expert advisors on meta trader platform and hence I got stuck at a small problem which I don't think require any expertise to solve. if(BuyCondition1 && BuyCondition2 && BuyCondition3 && !Buy_Opened)     { mRequest...