Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 390

Hy guys I've just downloaded the MT5 version 5.00 build 1150 (22 may 2015) provided by my broker and I notice the the EA does not work as on the the demo version. It looks strange because the indicator, the trailing stop loss and the adx check seems to looks fine, the problem it that the EA know...
Comments that do not relate to the "Indicator modification help needed.", have been moved into this topic.
ive recently finished making a simple moving average strategy using the 100bar ma on the 1 hour and 4 hour time charts and desperately need help creating an ea for it. i have zero experience with ea's and dont even know where to start. it is a simple strategy that i can easily explain to someone
Hi ! Using CTrade. Strategy Tester. Trade.PositionModify(_Symbol,sl,0); returns 2013.05.21 23:59:00   CTrade::OrderSend: modify EURUSD (sl: 1.28620, tp: 0.00000) [invalid stops]2013.05.21 23:59:00   failed modify sell 0.22 EURUSD sl: 0.00000, tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 1.28620,...
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------// Mn Volatility Meter |//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------#property copyright "Mn"#property indicator_chart_windowextern...
  MT4 VPS  (16   1 2)
Dear Experts When I run my EA on the MT4 VPS I don't get any journal messages on the trades or trade arrows on the chart. It's hard to follow what the trades are doing. Any advise would be appreciated. Regards
Why can not dll function. I have installed the file C: \ Program Files \ MT4Trader \ MQL4 \ Libraries.
I'm looking to include the base price and quote price in my EA program but Im not able to find a fuction that provides the quote price. I believe I can use 'Signal_Base_Price' for the base price but if Im barking up the wrong tree let me know.  Thanks in advance!
I'm having trouble with an EA I'm making, all works fine until at some point it stops working and the following text is outputted to the Journal tab (not to the Experts tab): "Open charts limit reached" No other error or warning is given whatsoever, and I have no idea what part of the code is...
Hi  Im trying to make an EA, but some how i cant get the CPositionInfo class to work. I have also tried to use the GetPositionXXX functions but with no luck.  When i call int t = PositionsTotal(); It returns 1. PositionSelect(_Symbol) returns true.  But it is impossible to get the information back....
i have an ea iget some modification but i get a error ' Momentum_Status ' - undeclared identifier i have already declared it AskMomentum(); int AskMomentum() { MomentCurrent = iMomentum ( NULL , 0 ,MomentTime, PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); MomentPrevious = iMomentum ( NULL , 0 ,MomentTime, PRICE_CLOSE , 1
Hello. I am new in building experts and i want to know how can i set my EA to be activated only one time (applications) so if i give my EA to someone he will not be able to copy it and give it to someone else. Also i want to know how to hide my code so nobody can see how my expert works. Thank...
Hello, I would like to know if is it possible to dynamically evaluate code in mql5? I mean in the same way you can do with Javascript and PHP with the "eval(...)" function? Reference: http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_eval.asp Regards, cyberglassed.
Hello everyone, I recently deposit money to my forex account, so I decided to purchase a signal. The problem seems to be really simple. Maybe the solution will be pretty much the same. When i start MT4 within a few seconds there occurs a new trade without mine activity or activity of signal provider
Greetings, I started to study EAs recently. I found an EA on the market which I liked, and I'm curious, is it possible for an EA to trigger trades on multiple accounts simultaneously running only 1 only a single client? Some less important questions: I ran several tests, with many different settings
Hello my friends, I am new to MQL4 programing. I build an EA that trade a simple Bollinger Band System but when I test the EA with MT4 System tester it freeze. I tried to find the problem and I think that it is in the way I use Bollinger Bands as Stop-Loss & Take Profit. I appreciate if any friend...
  What reason for losing?  (12   1 2)
What reason for losing? I think one of main reason is using so much leverage. Do you agree?
Hello everyone, According to this article, you can add custom indicators to speed up calculation (without using OpenCL). But, iCustom seems to take only indicators from indicators directory. Is there any possibility to load indicators from an other location ? (Goal would be to keep EA and...
Hi Community Members, Can any one suggest what is the best EA for auto trading if I know the direction of the market. It should perform following activities. It should do Auto trading with my prescribed Lot Size and other parameters for the direction of the market I give manually. That is if I buy
[Deleted]
something like balance , profit/loss , profit/loss % and growth on current day. should i create it as indicator or expert advisor ?
dear sirs I m following an EA with a demo but instead than copy the correct lot size it copies always 0,01 lot.. i don t know why.. thank you
Hello I'm having the following problem on twovdifferent brokers with demo account (don't know about real account): When I attach my EA to a Live-Trading-Chart, the following function returns 0 (what is correct and I can do orders with 1 Point Entry/SL difference). MarketInfo(Symbol(),...
I have tried many EA's... many.... <Link to signal removed by mod. Please read the rules, no signal advertising in the forums! Here's a 24 hour timeout to help you digest the rules>
Hi, I'm from Brazil and I'm creating an EA that access the data from the Deep of Makert window (MarketBookGet function). As long there's no book data available in backtest, when the local (Brazilian) market is cloesed I can't test my EA. So, I'm looking for any broker that has an demo account...
  Best EA to use  (11   1 2)
Hi,guys kindly advise me on the best EA to use.
Hello everyone I'm newbie for this market and I find the EA for work with small deposit. what's your suggest EA ? May be In this market that I can buy or rent it. Thank you very much
  Forex Server ?  (3)
Can somebody&nbsp; send to me some money to buy a computer. It is very urgent to continiue my work. In the last two months I am in profit.
I wasn't sure if this was the right place at the forum to ask, hope it is. I have an EA that I'm running on 5 major currency pairs at the same time. It is the same EA on all the charts, the only difference is that on each chart the Magic Number changes (I set this on the input tab prior running...
I have been developing an EA that takes many days to open a position but when it does it makes cash. I wanted to ask how were your experiences of backtesting vs demo vs live environment? Are achieved results similar?
  about signals  (3)
Please give us a brief introduction to the report on the issue. For example, the ratio of earnings is calculated from the signal is released or from the signal before the release of a cycle, and so on? Thanks! mail:mangolee@hotmail.com