Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 380

Hi, I"m trying to fetch a local url on my machine (http://localhost:52957). The code below is from the following url (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/common/webrequest). I am able to browse to http://localhost:52957 with a web browser. I keep getting the following error:...
Hi, today I started my first project in MQL5 and right at the beginning I'm very frustrated, yet. I wanted to draw some lines at prices from an array. I never had problems with arrays, but in MQL5 I don't get it working. For any reason I get the error message "array out of range" and the EA will...
Look this image, thre are ㅁ shape code what's that? what should i do? sorry for my poor English
[Deleted]
Good Afternoon, Anyone have faced the same experience? When upgrading MT5 used to run Strategy Tester,do we also have to upgrade the agents to the same version number? All my agents have stop working. Justwant to make sure this is mandatory. Regards, Marcelo 
  How to locked EA  (6)
Hei any one find find why this code doesn't work ? Must be something wrong //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ < removed by mod>
No machine more intelligent than human. So never trade with any EA. Even result backtest so beautiful. All EAs just lose your money. Remember what I say.
Hey guys, i am working on an EA in H1 Period and have to solve a probem with (weekend) gaps. I dont want it to open trades after a price gap of more than 10 pips occured. Tried to solve this with: if ((Close[1]-Open[0])/(PipValue*Point) > 10) and if ((Close[1]-Open[0])/(PipValue*Point) <...
Hi there, does anybody know if there is way to figure out the baseline of graphical text in MQL? What I mean is, text has a height, which you can get by TextGetSize(), but this defines only the difference from the lowest pixel to the highest, but not the baseline, which defines the common aligning...
[Deleted]
  Problem in iATR  (5)
i use this cmd double checkrange;checkrange=range();Alert(checkrange);//--------------------------double range(){double range=iATR(NULL,1440,14,0);return(EMPTY_VALUE);}real value of ATR is 0.0097 EA is alert (2147483647.0)
Hi, I'm trying to take a screenshot of the 680th bar (see below). When I run the code below on the chart the screenshot does not navigate to the -680th position. It takes a screenshot of the chart as it is when you open the chart. If I step through the code (leaving a break point on the...
Hey Is there a piece of code I can add to my EA so all new trades expire after x Minutes? Many Thanks John
Hi. Finaly I've manage to make my EA to make one order. Now I need some help figuring out how to get it to change my SL. I do know i need to use Ordermodify but something is wrong here and i can't find the answer. //--- Buy Signal if(BuyValue_1_bool==true){...
Hello, when the chart or the backtester requests for historical data, does this means those data are always downloaded from server, regardless, if some data already on local machine. Or does it only fill gaps ?        Thank you
hi i am wondering if it is possible to choose the spread in the mt5 strat tester manually.. i dont like the current "dynamic" system in place as i do no know what spread is being used. so is there a way to manually enter the spread used in the MT5 strat tester? like MT4 has. if there is not a way to...
Hello, get this error, don't know why: 2012.08.10 17:43:22 Core 1 2012.07.05 23:05:00 Invalid stops reply code=10016 symbol=EURUSD action=1 volume=0.1600000 price=0.0000000 sl=0.0000000 tp=0.0000000 filling=0 The string above dumps a MqlTradeRequest structure. As you can see, stops are not...
Hi I want set de Cexpert class to use type trend some times as Fill or Kill (FOK) that is default in Expert Advisor generator, but also want use some times as ORDER_FILLING_IOC (IOC) I tryed set trailing.TrendType(ORDER_FILLING_IOC); //enum_type_trend but didn't work. also, How can I set...
If somoene else has made my account as a signal provider how to disable it, I want to create a signal provider account but cant since the account which I want to use is already being made as a signal provider and I have no idea how to find that particular signal provider, or who is using it here
Hi,does anyone have an easy to use trade copier that i can try out.I downloaded one mt4i copier but i have issues setting it up.Have you set it up before..please assistance needed from the house. RegardsMichael
i need an EA which buy or sell a trade in 0.01 lot and if that trade comes to loss then it will double it lots in opposite . . . .. for example i buy EURUSD in 0.01 lot after sometime it loose 50 points then it will sell in 0.02 lot. . . if the market goes to buy direction then it will double it lot
Hello,   I have EA created by MQL5 EA Generator. I have my own custom signal of CExpertSignal class. I need to reinit one variable of the filter on every OnTick() event (generate a random number unique for every tick). But how to access filter variable (or its encapsulation function) directly...
Hi. I'm very new to coding in general so i think this would be an easy fix if. My problem is that when I run my EA it does all i want until i tell the EA to remove all objects and after that I want it to "reset" it self or to start taking in new values as it dose when I first run it. Now when it ads
do you have any idea where can i found an ez which will lock the lot size, means if we try to take the bigger lot size order our platform will not allow till we made the change in the ea, bcz of my greediness i need this ea to control my lot size
What's wrong with my ea. please help. when in place on the chart, there is no effect to move SL despite profit and parameters are met int XBE_Pips =15; extern int BE_Pips = 1; //---- if (Digits==3 || Digits==5) { dPoint=Point*10; } if(Symbol()) return(0); int type;
I've written an EA with simple money management and trailing stop, based on 5 EMA High and 5 EMA Low. The idea is to sell when overbought and buy when oversold. If you run the EA with 0.3 or 0.4 spread, i.e 3 to 4 points it is profitable. Thanks to trailing stop i get about 88% success rate. The
Hi, please see the pictures attached. I am wondering if MT5 has the "limitations" option for optimisation as MT4 did? or have they removed it? it is a very useful function as it allows the optimiser to find the results that are within a given "limitation value range" e.g. you could set max drawdown...
I have received payments for 2 of my signals but when i look at the signal subscribers it still shows zero, how long does it take from a subscriber making a payment and subscribing to the subscriber being visible in the signals stats?
Hi, I'm trying to publish my EA in the market; however I can only upload one ex5 file. How do I add custom indicators to my EA so that I only have one ex5 file? Thank you, BM
Hi there, I bought an EA, and synced it to a virtual server. I have started up MT4 again, and the strategy tester says 'invalid licence'. How do i get around this? Thanks Josh
Hi, I was using a copying service, this service allows just by entering the slave & master password to copy trades but only one terminal (master) is needed. How is that possible since all the others copy service works with a server & a client ? Is there any other one working that way since I
hi does anyone know how to code "% profit trades" into an EA so it can allow this factor to be optimised in the strat tester? Im suprised they dont offer this built in. max dd, balance, profit factor are all available/offered but % winning trades isnt - even though its a key element to trading and...