Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 293

>_< all the procedures the EA performs to copy large quantities of buffers and prices, works fine in demo mode. BUT the same procedure fails each and every time in tester. how to copy large number of buffers/prices in tester successfully ? (~ 350,000 buffer doubles) I guess the problem is, my code...
Do someone have some EA based on this Indicator? "SSL Fast Ba"
why does it shows up dpo to the chart so many times?? And what do you think is wrong? #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade   trade;void OnTick()  {double DPO [];double Ask=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits);double Bid=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID)...
how to adjust inputs in ea like automatically open trade etc
Hello all, I'm writing a EA similar to Martingale. But I encounter a problem while I want to re-calculate the "take profit" for all of my current orders. Here are the processes, 1. I set up the target total profit would be 10 USD at beginning before any order is placed.  2. Now, the 3rd order is...
Hello, I want to know can I subscribe my own signal from another broker? My situation is I have 2 trading account from 2 different brokers. Let's say Broker A and Broker B. I already register my signal from Broker A and mark it as Private. I can see it in My Signal page. How can I subscribe to this
Good day great developers, I would like to know How to make the demo Ea strategy tester to work only for few days??? I downloaded a demo of a certain product that demo worked only one day but when I downloaded mine it kept on working until today (1 Year after). I would like to know how to make to...
Hi everyone,  I just try to select the order ticket of largest lot order from my current trading pool, buying and selling. From some of sample just write like following, but as my understanding, it just return the random ticket rather than largest one.  Is anyone could advise me this is right or not...
Hi there, Im trying to set up a WebRequest in an Expert Advisory, wheras the server needs ~5-10 min to come up with the response. Even though I set the timeout to 3600 seconds, I get a "read timeout" after exactly 10 seconds. The following code can be used to reproduce the behavior for MT5 Build...
Hello to all. I would set the stop of an open position to breakeven, but I'm doing something wrong. Look at the code please and leave a comment if you find out the mistake. This is a part of the entire EA: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;#define EXPERT_MAGIC 123456double PatternTP2=0;ulong...
  Refund  (1)
Does MQL5 have a refund policy? In case person wants to unsubscribe a signal within lets say a week?
Hello all I'm thinking about getting a home server (probably second hand) for heavy backtesting, to take advantage of e.g. the Intel Xeon's large core and thread count. Two questions: 1. If I buy a server with two or more CPU's, each with several cores, will MQL5's optimization engine use both CPU's...
Hello everyone,I have a small problem with my EA, I would like him to close the winning position only on GBPUSD.but now he closes the winning position on all the instruments. can you help me please.here is the...
  not copy pending  (2)
سفارش کپی کردن در انتظار سفارش notstop ... sellstop..buylimit .. .selllimit در حساب من کپی نمی شود    please guide me  please guide me  
MetaTrader 5 Version: 5.00 build 1881 09 Jul 2018 Server: GenesisMarketsLP-Demo Symbol description "Trade" is "Full access" But SymbolInfoInteger(Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE) returns SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE_DISABLED
MT noob here so be gentle lol. I downloaded tickstory to add some history to my MT4. After exporting to Mt4 it downloaded the chart and said complete. After closing and restarting MT4 I cannot do a single backtest on any pair. It just stops as soon as I press start. Also scrolling back through...
  My EA template  (3)
Since a time I've been thinking about to build an EA template sothat I don't need to write the whole codes but just the business logic. Here is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   MyTemplate.mq4...
Can anyone recommend (from their experience) a decent EA to run? I’ve only got a small account (will demo first anyways). There’s so many to choose from on MT4. But I’m sure a lot of scams too.  So far I’ve liked the backtests I’ve done for <Deleted>. Anyone use and can share an experience with...
Hi, I have been working on this EA for quite a while and I cannot find a way to make it open positions when the MACD line and the Signal line cross. In this code, it opens positions when the MACD crosses the value 0. Can anyone help me find a way to open positions when the MACD line and Signal line...
How to calculate the closing time of the last order in Mql5?
Hello to all. I have a problem in my EA: I can not pass a variable 'int' from my indicator to my EA. Here is the code, if you can make it work leave a comment. Thanks. My EA: #resource "\\Indicators\\Prova22b.ex5"int var=0;int OnInit()  {   var=iCustom(NULL,0,"Prova22");...
Just playing around with strategy tester and all of a sudden the prices for GBPUSD seem to be coming through wrong, they seem to be multiple by a factor of 100 Has anyone seen this before? and know what's causing this? It seems like it's using points from the JPY set, I did load GBPJPY data recently...
  FLASH CRASH DIAGNOSYS BY EA  (31   1 2 3 4)
DOES ANYONE KNOWS AMONG PROFESSIONAL TRADERS HOW TO CODE AN EA TO DIAGNOSE FLASH CRASH OF MARKET LIKE. JAN 2015 CHF PAIRS FLASH CRASH? WHICH STRATEGY AND COD WORKS BETTER. THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR ANY ROBOT. THANK YOU
Is it possible to save values in an enum instead of an array? Probably you must be wondering why I want this, simple is to use ParameterSetRange And I listed some symbols and saved in an array however to use ParameterSetRange it is necessary that this list is in enum from the moment that I execute
Hi all I am developing EA. I am having difficulty in pragmatically identifying ranging market. Please help in this regards.
Hello MQL community. Can someone please help me with with following question: In the Metatrader4 client, you can enter an Equity-Limit whichwill close all positions and EA is stopped as soon as limit is reached. When transfering  the EA to a VPS, is this limit also transfered and will the EA also...
Dear Support, I have published my Expert Adviser 10 days ago, and till now it did not go live ! Can you please tell me what is the problem ? Thanks
Hi, new to MT4 but not trading. I’ve tried adding a bot to AUDUSD pair to test it. I also had a EURUSD chart open which I did not attach the bot to. However the bot placed trades on both AUDUSD and EURUSD. How do you make it only trade the pair it’s attached to? I want to run several bots and can’t...
Hi everyone. I have been trying to set a variable in an indicator and then pass it to an Expert Advisor. I was wondering if anyone can help me with what am I doing wrong and how I should get the values that I need. Brief explanation: I have been trying to get the 'double' value for expertVar[0] and...
Dear coder  pls help us this ea he can not open the touch the  upper and lower band he can open in early upper and lower band anyone fix this thank you