Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 300

ExpertMAPSAR  (9)
HI, Can someone explain me how exactly ExpertMAPSAR works. Thank you
Hello, does anyone know if there is a way to have an EA auto trade from an email alert? I have a particular TradingView email alert & dont want to miss trades while I sleep. Thanks.
  Balance Max  (2)
The identifier, account.Balance. I need the identifier for Account Balance Max.
2018.06.05 19:42:23.176 2016.03.01 00:03:30   array out of range in 'Ratio expert advisor.mq5' (54,20) void OnTick()  {//---   double Varience;   double ChartArray[];   double TheOtherCurrencyPairArray[];   double RatioArray[];      ArraySetAsSeries(TheOtherCurrencyPairArray,true);...
  HMAC SHA256  (5)
Hey guys! I need to send a signature as HMAC SHA256 to an online service. I’ve created a class with the help of this and that (https://stackoverflow.com/a/21498946). It uses CryptEncode(CRYPT_HASH_SHA256,...) to create the hash. You can see it below! It is still very basic without error handling etc...
Yes, you can. Traders are moving towards automated trading because they can trade with forex robot easily and it is very profitable for them. Using a forex robot is quite profitable in trading nowadays. trading is simple with the use of forex robots. People are making easy money using them. The main...
Hi,  Newbie to MQL5 programming. Trying to learn by upgrading existing Expert in MT5. Looking at the ExpertMAPSAR I want to add two functions: 1. A set stop-loss when the trade is entered. As it is now there is a trailing parabolic stop-loss that only kicks in after the trade is in positive...
Hi, I been experiencing a terrible situation. I recently run tester with my EA. I noticed when I try to change some parameter in my source code, and when I run the tester, it shows the same results although I has made some major change to the parameters. I confirmed this problem when I purpose...
Я пробовал:    int wHandle=GetParent(WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period()));       SetForegroundWindow(wHandle); и    int wHandle = WindowHandle(SMB, Period());   SetForegroundWindow(wHandle); но ни то ни другое не работает. Есть у вас ПРОВЕРЕННЫЙ вариант?
I am trying to use if(IsStopped()){ sStat=" *STOPPED*"; Print("EA Stopped"); EAComment(); return; } //- STOPPED if live trading is stopped .. I am trying to use if(!IsConnected()){ sStat=" *NO-TICKS*"; Print("Terminal not connected."); EAComment(); return; } //- NO TICKS if the EA is not connected...
Hi all, I am using Stochastic indicator in MQL5 EA. I want to use moving average along with please refer following screen shot. Following is the moving average settings. With the above setting I want to determine when moving average get in/out of over bought and over sold region of stochastic...
Hi all, A quick question here, how would I write the following using ArrayResize?  Thank you :) double arr[10][12]
The position comment is set by OrderSend as a parameter. When the order dealt and there's a corresponding position, can I modify the position comment? Thank you very much.
Hi, because of the reason, that metatrader interneal is no possibility to read the ALERT Messages from an Indicator,  i wrote a parser script to read a File located in ..\MQL5\Logs. A VBScript, that opens the latest logfile and read out the latest line. My *.vbs Script is working if I open it with a...
Hi I am looking for a EA and/or indicator that check the correlation/deviation between two pairs on two different brokers. The problem is that I have got Broker A with mt5 and broker B mt4. I only want to get the deviation on price, for instance if I have June contract and July contract of the same
Hi, I am looking for a EA  that works on MT5 for crypto currencies . That is BTC,Eth and Lite coin. Please contact me if you have such EAs.
Hey. I am having some problems with WebRequest. I used this function numerous times in the past - never had any problem.  The problem I now face is related to accessing binance API. When you open those 2 urls simply in a browser: https://api.binance.com/api/v3/account https://api.binance...
Can any one help me to understand limitations that are implemented through mql5 community is automatic or it need to be implement through A Code. e.g: 1) We cannot write code to limit by time then how rental options are working by distribution of EA through mql5 2) How number of...
if(TimeFrame==PERIOD_M1){        Hcopied = CopyHigh(_Symbol, PERIOD_M1, 0, 5, M1_Bars_High);        Lcopied = CopyLow(_Symbol, PERIOD_M1, 0, 5, M1_Bars_Low);        Ocopied = CopyOpen(_Symbol, PERIOD_M1, 0, 5, M1_Bars_Open);        Ccopied = CopyClose(_Symbol, PERIOD_M1, 0, 5,...
Greetings, I wonder if it is possible to write a script which will backtest an EA multiple times, but each time using a different set of moving averages in order to determine the most profitable combination? An example would be to have 2 MAs, a short one and a long one. The short one could be 3, 5,...
Hello, Which Expert Advisor framework for MQL5 do you recommend? Thank you, Pierre8r
Hi to all, I'm studying EA building for some months and since the last week I've my EA running in a Live account. My EA close positions based on trailing stop (Trailing start at 2.5 pips of profit, 1.0 pips of step) In strategy tester all is OK but now in a live environment I see that sometimes my...
Can anyone suggest a good MT4 or MT5 free one click type tool? That let's you set a TP? thanks
I have CTRL+C the example from https://docs.mql4.com/common/cryptencode and just changed encode to CRYPT_HASH_SHA256 but the EA returns hash: 2018.06.06 11:33:23.602 !BINA_TC_000_test AUDCAD,H1: Encoded data: size=32 26B54A596255364BF3B1D9B4DF2FD33D61974D1F000DF23B6F7DE4313A6C72E5 according to this...
Hi all! Thank you for looking at this thread. I'm having an issue at the moment of trying to import a matrix from a CSV file into a MetaEditor script. The file below is what the CSV file looks like in MetaEditor. What piece of code could I write to efficiently import these numbers into an array
In an EA I need to search a predefined list of currency pairs for a specific pair and return the corresponding value. The pair to be searched for is declared as an input at the start of the script. In the example below, how would I search for "EURCAD" and have it return the value 3.0? extern string...
Hello, I cannot find best way to close all buy/sell trade by group (string comment or magic). I use this code to open trades...someone could suggest the solution please? Many thanks! //+==================================================================================================+//| FILTER...
If the EA  trade all 28 pair need to put the filter "at a time it can trade max 2 pairs". How to make the EA to filter Maximum allowed pair to trade based on Equity draw down. Is there any tips on this
Hi all. I am getting crazy with this issue. I have a MT5 EA using the native MT5 Heiken Ashi indicator. It just displays the values of open, high, low, close of the current Heiken Ashi candle. When applying the EA to a graph which has the indicator applied, values printed by the EA do match the one...
  Building new EA  (1)
Hi, I'm new to the editor, and I wanted to create a EA.  I've seen how to build an EA but I didn't want the EA to open and close positions for me, I only wanted it to highlight a potential setup based on my strategy so I do not have to spend all day at the screens, is this possible? I prefer to take...