Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 298

hi, how are you?? I want to obtain the values from int volumenreal = iVolumes (_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, VOLUME_REAL); int volumentics = iVolumes (_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, VOLUME_TICK); this is the result I get in the chart... but I need a little help... how I can return the values that...
Hello. I would like my expert advisor to create 2 lines, where the high and low of a certain timeframe (10:00 until 11:00) is. When compiling my code doesnt not seem to have an error, but it stops working while backtesting because array is out of range (47,70) (there is only a comment in line 47)....
Hi, Im looking for a way to retrieve the last closed order/deal/position close time, possibly in datetime. Ive searched for various solutions, but none seem to work, Anyone with Ideas ? Thanks
I have discovered that my EA does something weird, to explain, most days of the week once it closes it all my trades my balance woul dbe more than my balance when the day started, I found out that the days it was less is because of swap fees. I tried finding a solution for this but there is very...
Will anybody be interested to learn and teach how to setup functional EA's with optimul performance?
Hi , I have an indicator that draws arrow with each doji found on the charts . But with the drawings , it does not indicate any windgings object , but instead it displays a green cross .  Here are the codes lines :  #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property...
Hi everyone, Sorry to bother you for that but I am a beginner and I do not understand why my EA doe not work. I mean that the code is working but when I do a back-test, it seems that the EA doesn't enter in the market. Could you maybe help me? Best regards. Stefan Hanssen  
Hey, can someone kindly assist me with coding a SMA(10) The Moving Average settings= Period: 10 Shift: 0 MA method: Simple Apply to: Previous Indicator’s Data on a RSi(10) The Period: 10 Apply to: Close and we add the 45 and 55 levels to the RSI. I can't seem to get it right. What code do I use at
Hi,  In mql5 EA i have this problem when modifying LotSize, which is initially set as input. i want to use this code     if(LotSize > maxvol) LotSize = maxvol;   if(LotSize < minvol) LotSize = minvol;    But returns constant cannot be changed! Thanks in advance
Hi MQL5 experts, Can you please point me in the direction of some documentation that explains how to retrieve data from the MT5 economic calendar into an indicator or EA. Regards, Tim
I had a very curious problem with a multidimensional array which I just can't figure out. I first made an array like this: double MyArray[][2]; So I had an array consisting of dimensions with 2 items in the second dimension, both of which I used for some calculations in my code. I then looked at the
For the sake of User Experience, and my EA have a little screen over the Main Chart, I would like to give the user a more visual and easy way  to access again the Properties/Inputs screen of the EA, without counting on him to find and click on the traditional little icon on the top-right corner of...
I rented an EA that gives me 6 activations. In my tests I used the 6 activations in demo accounts. Now I need to remove one of these activations (demo) and put it in a real account. How can I do this?
Ok, here i'm stuck on any idea on how to do this procedure. [not looking for codes, you see. just any help on how-to] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Short version of the question : How to count number
Hello there, I am using Profit EA Automation in my trade, but i discover that when i close an order in a profit, another order is automatically placed again. Please any idea what is causing this and what can be done to stop it re-occurrence. Thanks
Hey guys, I am struggling with coding a trailing stop loss in my EA in MQL5. Could anyone please help me?  I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance, Martin //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| MACD crossing the Signal line//| WORKING ON Trailing Stop Loss...
Is there any way to pass a parameter when using macro substitution for event mapping? #define ON_EVENT( event ,control,handler) if (id==( event +CHARTEVENT_CUSTOM) && lparam==control.Id()) { handler(); return ( true ); } So would it be possible to pass the equivalent of OnClickButton( myParameter
i have a website contains trading signals how do i let my ea read my website contents? i have used function WebResquest to do that but all i receive is numbers Take a look at the example provided at http://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest i have added Alert(result[0]); to see what server respond...
Hi, I'm new to mt5 and was wondering if you guys could help me out, I had a really good backtest result and then all of a sudden it stopped working and to add insult to injury every time it fails it makes that squeaky duck sound (I hate that sound lol). Here's a partial log: Passed in 0:00:00.000....
Hi, I would like to know if I can only allow certain account IDs to use my EA? I am just in the process of learning coding and have no idea yet if this is possible. Thank you.
here is an indicator code, I need to translate it to tradestation el. Correct me if I am wrong...the formula for the indicator is the difference between value2 and value1, or Rezalt=value2-value. The calculations for value 1 are variable weights*the value of the close from current close to close on
Hi guys,  I have been trying to implement a code which will be able to adjust my lotsize based on the percentage of equity. I am not getting any errors but i am getting warnings which is preventing my EA from running in the strategy tester. double Lots=0;double Equity=AccountEquity();double...
Hi guys, Im quite new to mql5 ,so im having a few problems with making the EA trade.Im attaching the code.int OnInit()  {//---   point=Point();   if(Digits()==3 || Digits()==5) point*=10;   ExtTrade.SetExpertMagicNumber(MA_MAGIC);   ExtTrade.SetMarginMode();   ExtTrade...
Hello friends, I have a little question... I need to know a event to catch when an order closes... Could anyone help me?? Thanks!!
Hi guys,I literally spend an hour to find a service provider that offers me a online verification for my expert advisors. Do you giys know someone on the web that offers a service which let's the expert advisor be deactivated or activated when I wish???? Thanks 
Hi guys, My EA does everything correctly except for closing orders. The EA compiles with no errors. Do my CloseAtMiddleBand(), closebuy() and closesell() functions look ok?  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Dear friends, Suppose I have a pending sell limit order for a certain instrument in a stock exchange market. If I run an OrderSendAsync() command to cancel this order and, shortly thereafter, I run another OrderSendAsync() command to send a market buy order for the same instrument, is it...
Hi, I back-tested the same code (pseudo-code) with same broker's data on Trading-view web-platform and MT4 platform. Trading-view  shows 200-300% profit per month almost consistent. However, MT4 gives very small profit, and big losses. Could anybody explain why there is so big difference. Thanks.
In the Toolbox/Experts, it says that " indicator is too slow, 6000ms, rewrite the indicator" , does it affect the operations of the EA's? NB*The indicator is not part of the EA but is on the other graphs.
Hello I'm a beginner just started to code my very simple EA for index trading and get confused with an error with my code. 2018.06.28 09:12:33.787 2016.12.10 13:10:00   failed market buy 0.01 Volatility 75 Index tp: 21257.4562 [Invalid stops] And here's my code :...