Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 286

Licence Problem  (2)
I have problem with a EA i have Buyed: in the Log file is written: 2018.10.09 23:16:11.586 EA i have Buyed MT5 invalid license (538) 2018.10.09 23:16:11.588 Tester loading of ->MetaQuotes\Terminal\D3F00B3E71AF016EE6A9C2CF87E573ED\MQL5\Experts\Market\EA i have Buyed MT5.ex5 failed .. it happend...
Hello guys, Anyone knows if MetaQuotes have any plan to make MQL5 (or MQL6) meets some language standard, like C++11 (ISO/IEC 14882:2011) or any other? This could be a great step to professionals that work with programming, and also can make MQL more competitive, more reliable, easier to convert...
Hey guys, I'm new to ea-s,  I need a little help here how can i make ea to place a trade when 2 indicators give signals together? for example when MACD signal line crosses main, check if stochastic has crossed too, if it has place a trade.
Hi Guys, i am looking for a way to hide the UI of an EA from my mt4 chart. I dont want to remove the EA, but only hide the UI. See the attached image and i think it is clear what i mean. The problem is that the interface of the EA is covering the text for my sell, buy, SL and TP orders. An...
I developed a scalping trading system, and user a fixed ticks interval. Now I am trying to upgrade for a variable interval using ATR as reference. I am 100% blind on this. I´ve never used indicators before and don´t now how to do it. After some reading and search, my best try was: Thanks in
Hi, Do you know of any EA that closes all open trades and pending orders if a predetermined price is reached ? Thanks.
Hello MQL community! This is my first question here, and hopefully its not a stupid one. The Problem: My EA is available here: [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] and everything works great, however due to the nature of me EA, the settings list is massive. Looking at it is simply...
I am using MT5, demo account. I have a EA that will do PositionOpen for buy and sell and I found that all my buy position failed and get requote message. Here is my code for buy and sell position:     #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade g_Trader; ResetLastError();    if (!g_Trader...
Hi I have EA which opens a file to read some parameters. The file is placed under \mql4\files , this was working perfectly when I used to run this on my own machine. However after I synch this virtual/VPS, I get file open error  C:\Hosting\instances\  May i know if MT4 virtual hosting allows our own...
In a grid system of orders of one type (example buy limit) Ineed to know the values of price levels when the order is opened or closed. I need to know the last 2 price levels in which an order hasbeen opened, closed, or opened and closed. If the orders are, for example, of the buy limit type, I...
Hi, Do you know of any EA that closes all open trades and pending orders if a SL of one of the opened trades is hit ? This should happen at any time in one symbol only. Thanks.
While coding EA in forex ea generator i am unable to use indicators which is applied on other indicator data eg - moving average applied on RSI or ATR i want to use there crossovers also please explain how to other indicators in forex ea generator as there is stochastic but i want stochastic
Hey guys, soo i started coding my first ea but ran into some problems. It keeps opening more than on position at each tick even though i try to tell it not to do that. Can anyone help this noob out a bit. I know it's probably something really stupid that i missed but any help is welcome....
Hello, This is the first time that I've used the keyword template so I'm not sure I'm using it correctly. I've modified Konstantin Gruzdev's CArrayRing buffer found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1340 to allow any type to be added to the buffer. However, when i use it, the MT4 editor crashes...
Hey, I am looking for an simple EA, that close all open trades after a period of time (seconds, minutes or hours) I have found an EA that exactly does it "SimpleTimeBasedSL OrderManager EA v1.1" see attached file, but unfortunatley it closes also the pending orders, but I need an EA that closes only...
  Invalid Stops MQL5 / - TP  (11   1 2)
Hi All, I have an issue with sending orders, due to 2018.10.22 23:53:13.079 Core 1 2017.03.15 19:00:00 failed modify #2 sell 0.03 EURUSD sl: 0.00000, tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.01000, tp: -0.01000 [ Invalid stops ] this kind of error. I believe all stops are normalized, adapted for stoplevel and i think
Please help me with this problem as per the attachment.
Hi all, can anyone explain: why this code returns different Ask and Spread values for the same bar OPEN price from different test modes (tested on Open prices only mode and Every tick based on real ticks). Is there an error in my code or they shouldn't match at all? Regarding to this https://www...
extern double Zoom = 1.5 ; extern double Zone = 20 ;  void OnTick() { double zZone_a,zZone_b,a; zZone_a=Zone; zZone_b=Zone; OrdSlctZ= OrderSelect(numberall-1,SELECT_BY_POS); confZ_a=((Zone*Zoom)-Zone)/2; typeZ=OrderType() ;a= OrderOpenPrice()+confZ_a*Mypoint; OrderModify(OrderTicket(),a...
Hallo experts, Question is how to take value from custom indicator to strategy ? I build indicator with some signals and put it in with iCustom(.....); It works fine but :/ Is some solution how to export that bool vriables to strategy ? here is part from indicator : bool SetBuy = false; <-- this...
Hello, I want to take the values "buy" and "sell" from "indicator 1" and send them to my EA.Looking on the internet I saw the "iCustom function" but it returns a double value and I do not know how it works#property strict #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 6#property...
Hi, When researching signals to copy, I often see a slightly greyed out section on the equity curve. Like this one for example... Does anyone know why it is greyed out at the start? What does that mean?
Hi,  i need some help comparing two elements of MA. Usually i have no problem with this,but this time is different.    ArrayResize(MA,MAdirectionPeriod);   ArraySetAsSeries(MA,true);   if(CopyBuffer(ma,0,0,MAdirectionPeriod,MA)!=MAdirectionPeriod)     {      Print("CopyBuffer from MA failed, no...
please i only need experienced coder for that are there coders to do 
Hi there, I am wondering about the tracking error you get with EAs. I have purchased an EA, use the same ECN broker and settings as the EA vendor *but* only about 8 in 10 trades are the same as the vendor's published portfolio. Sometimes the vedor has trades I don't and vice versa, sometime I have...
Anyone here ever revoke the unused activation from different PC/VPS? now my activation 4 out of 5 but I now i only focus on 1 PC/VPS. Please help.
Hi, I need to add the email alert feature on my EA when a trade is opened and a trade is closed (by trailing stop/stop loss/take profit or just close the trade). I am aware of the function SendMail, but I have two issues that block my progress.  1. How to locate the most recent trade when sending...
hello, as the subject hopefully suggests, I have a label in a custom EA serving as a button, that allows users to click on and place pending orders.  I'd like to further indicate this to the user by changing the mouse-cursor. I've really made a lot of recherche but couldn' find a clue how to change...
I designed an EA using parabolic Sar and price action. But the EA continue to open multiple order in the same pair. And i only want to open a trade in a single pair. Any solution will be appreciated please. Here is the code for execution if (direction== 1 ) { ssl= 0 ; stp= 0 ;
Hi, Im new at coding so I've been trying write simple EA's. One of them is an Asc_trend ea that open a market order when the blue dot appears and reverse the position when the pink ball appears. I cant make the EA do this logic, can somebody help me to find where's the problem? thanks...