Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 288

hey :) totsday I observed a massive ddivergence displaying candle patterns in mt4 and mt5.  while mt4 shows a normal bearish trend, mt5 displays a massive gap where candle theory says to be closed again. anyway, if charts do differ so heavily which one to rely on? mt4 or mt5 or neither? please...
is there any broker that Guarantee order opening price? because wen i put a pending order it is possible that my order openes in higher or lower price than i want
Hello, I have bought an EA and it allows me to activate it to 5 devices. I have activated it to my primary device and it has 4 left. I plan to purchase a VPS and plan to transfer the indicator to the said device (VPS). My question is, how do I transfer the EA to the newer device (VPS) without...
  VPS  (11   1 2)
Hi I have rented vps for my EA, it means that if I turn off my computer, ¿ Will the EA's continue running ? Please
Hello, I run several EA on the same pair and same TF, and to read which EA opened a trade it's a total mess.. i always get entry starting with this number: 6999030 https://imagebin.ca/v/4PfESwcdYFn9 and i have no idea where it comes from. instead of this number coming from i don't know where i would...
python requirements: easygui, openpyxl import osimport reimport sysfrom pathlib import Pathimport easygui as ezfrom openpyxl import Workbookdef parse_log(file: str):    if not Path(file).match('*.log'):        raise Exception('Error: Not a valid log file')    if 'MQL4' in file:        p = re...
Hi I am trying to follow along with the steps in article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/830 but I am getting a lot of errors when I try to compile it, maybe someone can help me figure it out? Thanks in advance. Since there are to many characters to write it out here I attached the file.
As a newbie to forex trading industrial, particularly in EA programming.  I have found both MQL 4 and MQL 5 EA formation rather not so user friendly. After about two years of market observations/study/conclusions, I believe that I have found my own effective trading strategies and subsequently...
#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> CSymbolInfo mysymbol; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function                                    | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnStart()   {    double...
Hi, I need help with setting up EA not to communicate with the server during margin call (when it tries to open new trades) resulting in the broker disabling the account. It sends this message during Margin Call - "Warning: Account may be disabled due to HyperActivity". I need to stop it from...
Hi, I'm looking for an EA for closing all current open position base on profit. meaning close all position when total open position in profit. like, some position will be in loss and some will be in profit. finally net in profit. Example, EURUSD- sell position and total loss 10$ GBPUSD-buy position
Hello all, I want to build an EA for this purpose, "when account equity reach to defined value by user, close all positions of all symbols", I write below code, but it doesn't work.  Please help me for modify it. Thanks. #property strict#include <stdlib.mqh>extern int TargetEquity=5000;void...
Hi, I'm looking for a remote trade copier that connects two metatrader accounts without having to reroute to an external server. I searched all of the options in the market place and all of the remote trade copiers connect to their shady external servers. Is it possible to copy trades remotely...
I got hidden results in the strategy optimizer. Not all results are displayed cause I got a better config that given by strategy optimizer, anyone knows why that?
Dear all, I'm trying to developing two very simple scripts (one for buy and one for sell) that allows me to open with just one click ten or more orders on different symbols and with different lot size. I don't care about TP and SL and other functions...I will manually close everything. I've...
Hi, I'm trying to test a custom built Multi-currency EA. I connect to the cloud agents ok, but when the test begins to run, I get a long string of errors: Genetic pass tested with error "no memory in OnTick function (cannot get 4096 Kb, used 0 Mb)" also: Tested with error "critical runtime error...
Hi, I have a good Expert Advisor, written by me. But I can not add it to system expert advisors to mql5.com (Market). I get error "SendOrder error 131". Please help me, how I can fix this problem.
Hello All, I'm a complete coding noob. But i want to create a simple EA that does the following. 1: Closes all current pending or open orders. 2: Opens two pending orders at candle close (current open chart TimeFrame) X pips away from candle closing price. Variables: X: Pips away from close price of...
In my EA I have it pulling the Ask and bid from different pairs (other than the one it is attached to) but once it pulls the information it never updates it. How do I make it so my EA always has the current bid and ask prices from other pairs?
So, I did a 17.5 stop loss trail with 3 pip increase to stop loss and it is doing way more than 3 pip increases.  extern bool Use_Stop_Loss=true;extern double When_to_Move_Stop_Loss=17.5;extern double Trail_Amount=3.0;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hello my friends! My SETUP: MT4, EURUSD, M1. I am making a simple robot and simply using the Hi-Lo indicator. In the posted image, the yellow arrow is a purchase order (OP_BUY) and the blue arrow is the closing of a sales order (OP_SELL). I believe that both arrows (identified with red circle in...
Hi, I am wondering how to change lot size in strategy tester, is that possible or do I have to edit something in the source code of my EA? Best regards Ekv
Hi guys, I'm in the process of just adjusting a few entry command but i was wondering how one would attempt coding my EA to enter on a two bullish bar formation?  I've tried the Close[0]>Open[0] but when I run the EA it doesnt actually open positions when the conditions are met. It still sometimes...
When loading 1 account to the Mt5 VPS with 10 charts with different symbols ,and each chart has a different Ea attached with a different name and programming. Will the VPS run all of those Eas ,same as it does in 1 account. I dont call dll's, and the Vps details,cpu etc, are not at the upper limits....
  Need an Advisor  (2)
I have opened an account and need an adviser to help me start trading.
I want that when the levels of the ATR indicator exceeds 0.0006 my robot launches a sales trade. please who can help me on this code ...?
Hi can anyone please find out the mistake and complete this EA. 
Is there any way to backtest multiple instruments strategy in the 1-second timeframe? I understand that the lowest timeframe is 1 minute and would like to know if there is any possible way to work around it? Thank you!
[Deleted]
Hi. i've write an EA to send me signals based on rsi. I need to get the rsi of H1,H4,D1 timeframe in 20 symbols,so i'm initializating 60 indicators and getting the value of them. the question is : what is the method that gives best perfomance ? 1- Initializate the indicators once inside OnInit and...
Hello I coded a ea and I wish it faq between 6h GMT and 18h GMT ... What is the code that I can insert for that?