ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 90

transcendreamer #:

I wonder how the partial SWIFT shutdown will be assessed at the opening tomorrow...

Hmmm, and maybe it won't even matter now, after something was announced by someone... it's a bit too quick... is it really just like that...

transcendreamer #:

Hm, and maybe it won't even matter now, after something has been announced by someone... it's a little too fast... is it really just like that...

Judging by the body of the news is "headline mastery", inside is the usual rhetoric. The issue of a partial SWIFT shutdown is still relevant. Is this a fait accompli or just plans ? (I saw only plans).

Mikhail Makhovskii #:
Judging by the body of the news it's "headline artistry", inside is the usual rhetoric. The issue of partial SWIFT disconnection is still relevant. Is this a fait accompli or just plans ? (I saw only plans).

So far the plans.
It's rhetoric so far, but markets are skittish. Money is sensitive to rumours.
P.s.
Also , when the rhetoric says that some banks will be shut down , the market and money are not idiots . They realise that there are banks which will stay, so it does not make too much sense to be scared.

Mikhail Makhovskii #:
Judging by the body of the news it's "headline mastery", inside is the usual rhetoric. The issue of a partial SWIFT shutdown is still relevant. Is this a fait accompli by the way or just plans ? (I saw only plans).

There ' s something much, much worse...

transcendreamer #:

What's scarier?
Well, don't just text a long re-post, but rather a summary of the information, your own thought.

transcendreamer #:

Maybe I'm really talking about the wrong news, can you elaborate (or at least send me a link)?

That-which-you-can't-say seems to be getting rapidly worse potentially beyond its locality...

Even if it doesn't materialise (it probably won't) but even the very attempt to aggravate in this direction will have depressing consequences...

transcendreamer #:

That-which-you-can't-say seems to be getting rapidly worse potentially beyond its locality...

Even if it doesn't materialise (it probably won't) but even the very attempt to aggravate in that direction will have depressing consequences...

Has anyone ever told you that you are a master of frostbite?

transcendreamer #:

Even if it doesn't materialise (it probably won't) but even the very attempt to aggravate in this direction will have depressing consequences...

yadda yadda yadda yadda?

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

Has anyone ever told you that you are the master of fallout?

Well the news is there, it's official, I'm just trying to choose my words so that it's neutral, the deterioration of rhetoric is there, an objective fact, and it may have consequences in the form of new restrictions-sanctions-isolations, another thing is that it's very difficult to assess how exactly this will develop, but if the parties have gone to such hints, it makes you think...