Has anyone managed to make decent money from copying trades? - page 9

Fast235 #:
or closing at the end of the day regardless of the result.

If according to the forecast the price will continue moving the next day, why close at the end of the day? If you open in the same direction tomorrow you will pay extra spread, if you leave your order open you will pay swap. And swap is less than spread.

Shoker #:

If the price forecasted for the next day will continue to move, why close at the end of the day? If you open in the same direction tomorrow, you will pay too much spread, if you leave the order open, you will pay swap. And swap is less than spread.

and how often do your forecasts come true? first they go in the opposite direction, then the next day in the right direction, and the drawdown on the funds in the morning? and force majeure on weekends and week-long overshoots?

Spread is cheaper and there is an opportunity to open better on a signal, the author has a lot of symbols in trading, so there should not be a shortage of signals.

Fast235 #:

and how often do your forecasts come true? first they go in the opposite direction, then the next day in the right direction, and the drawdown on the funds in the morning? and force majeure on weekends and week-long overshoots?

If you do not know the difference between the price of yesterday and the next day, the price of the next week will be the same.

is the price yesterday at 23:59:59 much different from today at 00:00:01?

The scribe will say that holding a losing order for more than 30 seconds will cause a loss and he will be right.

Everyone here is reasoning to the extent of "his promiscuity".

I make D-forecasts and the price hardly ever moves in the right direction, but it doesn't bother me. I think the first candlestick doesn't always shoot up to a decent +.

Fast235 #:

I doubt the subscriber's adequacy, trades hang for several days, which means that the stop is almost bottomless, + open positions from Friday to the next week are carried over. The usual risky overcomer, it's a matter of time, for months he may be scraping the crumbs and on Monday a total loss.

I agree Monday may be 50/50 up and down, but tp is short and there is no stop.

And from Wednesday to Thursday, what's the difference?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

And Wednesday to Thursday carryover is OK, what's the difference?

A lot can happen over the weekend in crowded places, and you can't just close on Monday morning - spreads, slippage and off-quotes... Vitaly, it's like your first day of trading.

If the gap is in the right direction, it cannot be closed upwards (spread, etc.), and a stop or Kolyan may easily take it to the very bottom.

Shoker #:

is the price yesterday 23:59:59 different from today's 23:00:01?

The scribe will say that holding a losing order for more than 30 seconds leads to a loss and he/she will be right.

Everyone here is reasoning to the extent of "his promiscuity".

I make D-forecasts and the price hardly ever moves in the right direction, but it doesn't bother me. I think the first candle in yours doesn't always shoot up to the respectable +.

But if you trade, you'll see the difference (10 times the spread),

But you can trade like you want, you can ruin your nerves and your family in the future.

If you trade with 0.01 lots, you may close the position in a week, but you can trade all you want and spoil your nerves further. Although if you trade 0.01 lot for the sake of a subscriber..., this is not trading.

Fast235 #:

A lot can happen over the weekend in crowded places, and you can't just close on Monday morning, with spreads and slippage and off-quotes... Vitaly, it's like your first day of trading.

If the gap is in the right direction, it cannot be closed upwards (spreads and so on), and a stop or Kolyan may easily take them to the very bottom.

And you can trade and see the difference (10-fold spread),

i got a good view on the market, but the deal was closed without mercy and not to accumulate losses for a week. but you can trade as you wish, ruin the nerve cells of yourself and your family in the future.

If you trade with 0.01 lots, you may close the position with a lot of nerves. Although if you trade 0.01 lot for the sake of a subscriber..., this is not trading.

// read it and smiled

Shoker #:

// read it and smiled

It's funny to ask such questions - is the price yesterday at 23:59:59 different from today's at 00:00:01?

If you get out of the demo and into real accounts first, it won't be funny.

Fast235 #:

It's funny to ask such questions - is the price yesterday at 23:59:59 different from today at 00:00:01?

You should get out of the demo and into real accounts first, and it wouldn't be funny.

And smiled again.

I guess it's hard to judge others without knowing anything about them, trying to compare them to yourself...

Shoker Subscription to the signal is comparable to the rent of a well-promoted semi-automatic Expert Advisor that needs periodical upgrading to a full automatic mode (because no intervention is required from the Subscriber).

Yes, you are absolutely right - the profitability depends directly on Subscriber's account deposit and there is nothing you can do about it - simple arithmetic.
I was going to add recommendations for minimal profitable deposit to Signals description for a long time. Now I'll add them today.
I hope my first Subscriber with his start-up securities account $128 (my balance at the time of subscription was $185) will at least cover Subscription cost. He already made 5 quid in just over 24 hours and now he needs 25-30 more ;)

Fast235 #:

I doubt the subscriber's adequacy, trades hang for several days, which means that the stop is almost bottomless, + open positions from Friday to the next week are carried over. The usual risky overcomer, it's a matter of time, for months he may be scraping the crumbs and on Monday a total loss.

I agree Monday can be 50/50 both up and down, but tp is short and stop is not.

I'll make you happy by providing shocking information - not bottomless, there is none at all, I use SL exclusively in trailing. Not a single trade on any of my accounts had a losing SL and will not.
As for the inevitable experience that is bound to hit all my accounts: - Keep an eye on the monitoring. I hope not to give you any joy.