Has anyone managed to make decent money from copying trades? - page 2

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Perhaps you need a teacher?
Yes, of course... if your own head can't think!

Serqey Nikitin #:
Yes, of course, if your own head can't think!
I agree, I'd even say, a Mentor in finding signals!

Serqey Nikitin #:
Yes, of course... if your own head can't think!

A teacher for money?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I agree, I would even say Mentor in finding signals!
More precisely, a Mentor in systems thinking...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

A teacher for money?

Have you met any free tutors...?

Serqey Nikitin #:
Have you met any free tutors...?

Does the teacher have to demonstrate to the potential student his/her skills before paying? For example, proof that he himself knows how to pick out the right signals and has already earned XXX XXX XXX USD from such a technique?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Does the teacher have to demonstrate to the potential student his/her skills before paying? For example, proof that he himself knows how to pick out the right signals and has already earned XXX XXX XXX USD from such a technique?

You are right, but the student must also prove that he is not dumb as a logger, and can think at least a little bit...

Serqey Nikitin #:
You're right! But the pupil also has to prove that he's not dumb as a log, and can think at least a little...

If he was clever - why would he need a teacher? Besides, he is paying money.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

If he was clever - why would he need a teacher? Besides, he is paying money.

If the Mentor "has already earned XXX XXX XXX dollars", why does he need stupid students who can't add 2+2?

Serqey Nikitin #:
If the mentor "has already earned XXX XXX XXX dollars on this methodology," then why does he need stupid students who can not add up 2 + 2 ...?

О! Key question! Why does he need students at all if he's made XXX XXX XXX?

There's some quackery here.

Either he should teach for free, or he really does not know how to select profitable signals, and did not earn anything from them.