A topic for traders. - page 192

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

You must be joking. It's already clear with chess - the computer beats any human being. In trading, there is much more ambiguity.

It is possible to trade profitably, but it is very difficult. You can probably trade very profitably, but you need to be very smart. There is less obscurity in chess than in trading.

osmo1709 #:
Trading profitably is possible, but very difficult. Probably it is possible to trade very profitably, but one has to be very smart. There is less obscurity in chess than in trading.

I think chess has a more predictable outcome on winning than forex . Well, if chess doesn't help, you should just smile with me.

Volodimir Bogomol #:
Learning is light and not learning is light and going to work.

If you can't wear a tie, wear bricks.

JRandomTrader #:

If you can't wear a tie, wear bricks.

Same thing.

If you can't analyse the market, make a deposit.)

secret #:
It is an unfair duel. You can buy as much memory and processors as you like into a computer, but not into a human)

Rather, it is unfair (or even simply ridiculous) to continue to think of chess as an intellectual exercise. The advances of computers make it obvious that the game is a kind of routinecounting skill, like being able to multiply large numbers in your head.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Rather, it is unfair (or even simply ridiculous) to continue to think of chess as an intellectual exercise. The advances of computers make it obvious that this game is a kind of routinecounting skill, like being able to multiply large numbers in your head.

SoAleksey Nikolayev has surrendered against chess in public )

What keeps him on this forum?

Is it the thirst for an ndjiva?))) It's clandestine so that no one would understand except Aleksey.)

If anyone has been dreaming of me leaving, you can relax.

It was a lice test)))))))))

Only made me happy.

Aleksey Nikolayev and transcendreamer

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Only made me happy.

Aleksey Nikolayev and transcendreamer.
Me too, but did not show it

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Just got excited.

Aleksey Nikolayev and transcendreamer

Maybe no one else will be happy, but no one else will cry...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Maybe no one else will be happy, but no one else will cry...

Official statements can't go anywhere, even if you don't like them.

I can safely smile.

))