A topic for traders. - page 223

transcendreamer #:

Unsupervised learning has long been known, so it turns out that the model needs to have some a priori information about the market, without prior observation, which by the way probably agrees with the dogma of bookwrights.

In practice, of course, this would be nonsense, because each instrument needs to be adjusted individually.

You can only cluster something for something without training.

If NS weights can be obtained analytically, why bother with all this trouble? It all comes down to matrix operations and NS becomes an unnecessary braking essence

all the fun and attractiveness of NS is that you can partially do without analysis and scientific work - just pour it, prepare samples, teach it and take away the results.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

If NS weights can be obtained analytically, why bother with the whole garden? it all comes down to matrix operations and NS becomes an unnecessary braking essence

all pleasure and attractiveness of NS is that it is possible to partially do without severe analytics and scientific work - just pour and drink, prepare samples, teach and take away results.

Yeah, well... exactly...

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

If NS weights can be obtained analytically, why bother with the whole garden? it all comes down to matrix operations and NS becomes an unnecessary braking essence

all pleasure and attractiveness of NS is that it is possible to partially do without serious analytics and scientific work - you may pour and drink, prepare samples, teach and take away results.

You amuse me with your poseur).

If you want to show yourself smarter than me in trading, just show your results on the signal. There is no need to attract subscribers.

That would be honest.

And not to grind arrogant phrase-mongering nonsense)) Hee hee!

No, you're afraid of a fat stinking plum). That would be the downfall of your poser reputation.

Excuses won't help any more.

Once again, the hysteria of the disgraced poser-tutor... what's the matter... ...torn again...

It's especially amusing to hear this from someone who embarrassed himself by blending in at the signals and everyone saw it... and then tried to give the old October picture...

That kind of foolishness must be a complete loss of humanity... or maybe he's drunk with grief... I can imagine his tears...

But the main shame was today - the moment of truth - when Izersky dodges direct questions and escapes from his own thread into self-isolation. 😂

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/375484/page218#comment_26907810

The hairy PTU man will be remembered on the forum as the most ridiculous braggart false prophet and liar.

transcendreamer #:

Natural rights maybe, or I don't know, human rights maybe... but now they have rights, there's the Indian Citizenship Act, Indian Civil Rights Act, + Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples... so it's just a historical issue, not a modern one.

And where is the right to wash up in a factory defined? 😃 What branch of law does that even belong to?

Teetering can be done in other even far more disgusting ways, placed in an authoritarian society and insinuated that this is the good and right thing to do.

Interesting question... I'll have to think... read... there was an opinion for example that GM's bankruptcy ended up benefiting them...

Natural rights is a good term. And washing after working dirty and hard is a right. That's exactly what it is.

Now we come to an interesting topic. Humiliation and coercion. Do you think sending people away dirty after work is humiliation or something else?

In general, infringement of rights always involves either humiliation or coercion. When work is fun, everything is normal)))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Natural rights is a good term. And washing after working dirty and hard is a right. That's exactly what it is.

Now we come to an interesting topic. Humiliation and coercion. Do you think sending people away dirty after work is humiliation or something else?

In general, infringement of rights always involves either humiliation or coercion. When work is fun, everything is normal)))

Labour. The word goes back to the Old Russian wordtrudъ- zeal, care, suffering, sorrow, disease, grief. The Slavonic wordtroud belongs to the nest of the Slavonic word terti - Russianteter. Relatives words are in Lithuanian, Latvian, Upper German in the meaning of work, hassle, grief, vexation. It is distinguished as a related Latin word trudo, -ere - to push, squeeze. It is noticed thatthe meaning 'toil, work' could not be initial meaning of the common Slavonic wordtrud'. This word meant approximately the same as the Middle Upper German worddroz- heavy burden, annoyance, sorrow.

transcendreamer #:
Labour. The word comes from the Old Russian wordtrudъ- zeal, care, suffering, sorrow, disease, grief. The Proto-Slavonic wordtroudъ belongs to the nest of the Slavonic word terti - Russianteter. Relatives words are in Lithuanian, Latvian, Upper German in the meaning of work, hassle, grief, vexation. It is distinguished as a related Latin word trudo, -ere - to push, squeeze. It is noticed thatthe meaning 'toil, work' could not be initial meaning of the common Slavonic wordtrud'. This word meant approximately the same as the Middle Upper German worddroz- heavy burden, annoyance, sorrow.

Drimmer, I'm even afraid to ask - where did you get such an extensive knowledge of history, philosophy etc.? Where do they teach that? I envy you...

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Some scholars reject the notion of natural rights, and most importantly, virtually every modern state denies the possibility of the right of rebellion, also classified as natural.

As for leaving people dirty in humiliation... I find it humiliating to have seat spacing on planes, especially Transaero, because buying primium is silly because it's almost economy class and even business class doesn't allow you to fully relax, and often it's already crowded, The imperial is present only on long-haul flights, but you still can't fall asleep there. I believe that the distance between the rows is a conspiracy of the blackest Masonic lairs and a humiliation, and on small planes like Fokker, if you have flown there, you even sit in business class as in a closet... I think this is humiliation and a gross violation of human rights.

Deciphering: for every level of expectation there are different concepts of dignity and humiliation, which I have been saying for a long time... In the past people didn't even have a factory, they lived with their cattle in the same room, and their houses were made of peat, you can imagine what a stench there was, a cooker without a chimney, smoke right in the house, and somehow they lived, and now they were given the achievements of civilization and they still have not enough, and so it will always be, the level of well-being is always a relative category, so there will always be the envious and the dissatisfied.

I don't know why the aforementioned factory won't let people wash, let them go to another factory. 😁 In general terms I understand it to mean that the factory is so poor that it cannot maintain proper infrastructure.

Alexander_K #:

Drimmer, I'm even afraid to ask - where did you get such an extensive knowledge of history, philosophy etc.? Where do they teach this stuff? I envy you...

Drimmer is an alien neural network. 😄 Well I mentioned that I'm a humanitarian and historically my main job has been to talk and speak, sell stuff.

transcendreamer #:

The Dreamer is an alien neural network. 😄 Well I mentioned that I'm a humanitarian, and historically my main job has been talking and speaking and selling stuff.

I think you'd be pretty good at writing on Zen and monetising your skills. I mean it. Obvious talent goes to waste. My sister is a journalist and I've had the opportunity to connect with all sorts of creative people through her. But, such... Nah, haven't heard...