A topic for traders. - page 191

transcendreamer #:

"... he is disturbed and suffers grievously in the full moon, for he is often cast into fire and often into water" (Matthew Ch. 17).

Yes, noctambulism seems to be untreatable, but at least the diagnosis can be clarified by polysomnography.

transcendreamer #:

"...he is disturbed and suffers grievously in the full moon, for he is often cast into fire and often into water" (Matthew. Ch. 17).

A_K, re-loginate)

secret #:
A_K, re-login).

There should be no confusion. Drimmer is Drimmer and there is no one amongst those who suffer who is equal to him in mastery of words. And I'm me. Won $24 in one year from 160, and now I'm playing chess in a tournament. And khorosh - a sucker and nothing else. Happy New Year to everyone!

Praise be to the secret sects and societies, and their unforgettable adepts, and may the profits and greatness of your portfolios continue in the next planetary cycle, and the grace of stability, in the dazzling glow of capitalism, last until the Eschaton. ✨👽🎄🤑🎆🐱👓🎇🐱👤🎉

P.S. Who doesn't have a portfolio then to the factory.

Due to a temporary lack of technical ability, please confidants to pass on congratulations to all sects on all platforms.

Alexander_K #:

There should be no confusion. Drimmer is Drimmer and there is no one amongst those who suffer who is equal to him in mastery of words. And I'm me. Won $24 in one year from 160, and now I'm playing chess in a tournament. And khorosh - a sucker and nothing else. Happy New Year to everybody.

Only wounded ego can be the reason for making a spit in passing at a chess partner, whom he loses with a bang. As they say, by hook or by crook, a move on the head.)))

khorosh #:

Only a wounded ego can be a reason to spit in passing at a chess partner to whom he or she has failed miserably. As they say, by hook or by crook, it's a move on the head.)

Yes,a wounded ego has its place. What's wrong with that? Even Alekhine said: "There are no friends in chess", and, I hope, our new meeting is not far off. As for trading, everything has already been said. But there is still something left unsaid about chess.

Alexander_K #:

Yes, a wounded ego has its place. What's wrong with that? Even Alekhine said: "There are no friends in chess", and, hopefully, our new meeting is not far off. As for trading, everything has already been said. But there is still something left unsaid about chess.

You must be joking. Everything is already clear with chess - a computer beats any man. There is much more obscurity in trading.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

the computer beats any human being.

It's not a fair fight. You can buy as much memory and processors as you like into a computer, but not into a person)

secret #:
It's not a fair fight. You can buy as much memory and processors as you like into a computer, but not into a human being.)

Why not honest?

I told you honestly.)

Where's the line on honesty?

Learning is light and unlearning is light and on the way to work.