A topic for traders. - page 196

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Hee-hee) These are my drawings. And you only have someone else's from Papa Carla)) It's obvious that you're incapable of anything more intellectual. Hee-hee))

Hee-hee?

Girls, don't post from someone else's account, give it back to Vova.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Hee-hee) These are my drawings. And you only have someone else's from Papa Carla)) It's obvious that you're incapable of anything more intellectual. Hee-hee.)

Drawing drawings is good... But what about the signals, where have they gone, you disgraced false prophet? 😂🤣😁

But what's actually funny is that the false prophet has again identified himself, in this case as the brainless Pinocchio in the picture, by the very fact of responding to the post with the picture. 😆

transcendreamer #:
But what's actually funny is that the false prophet has again identified himself, in this case as the brainless Pinocchio in the picture, by the very fact of responding to the picture post. 😆
The false prophet system echoes the VSA system. Elliot waves resonate with VSA ( Volume Spread Analysis).

osmo1709 #:
The false prophet system echoes the VSA system. Elliott Waves echoes the VSA (Volume Spread Analysis).

It is possible, but so far I have not seen any examples of practical benefit, in any case VSA seems to be a more formal approach, at least you can try to test some patterns objectively (and make sure they are all unstable fog), perhaps in combination with other stronger predictors it will be useful, although rather those predictors will be useful and VSA and waves will just be side-stepped, of course no one will discuss predictors for reasons related to natural human self-interest, and the desire

transcendreamer #:

It is possible, but so far I have not seen any examples of practical benefit, in any case VSA seems a more formal approach, at least you can try to objectively test some patterns (and make sure it is all unstable fog), perhaps in combination with other stronger predictors it will be useful, although rather those predictors will be useful and VSA and waves will just be side-stepped, of course no one will discuss predictors for reasons of natural human self-interest, and the desire

I think we should discard a lot of unnecessary signals from the theory of Vladimir Izyorsky and keep 1-2 and we will be able to trade profitably.

Strange people... somehow they manage to compare an idea that has never been expressed in the series of topics with a well-written system (which (VSA) has nothing to do with forex, volumes are taken into account there)

and by the way, happy New Year !

transcendreamer #:

Drawing drawings is all very well... But what about the signals, where did they go, you disgraced false prophet? 😂🤣😁

I don't need signals.

What if specifically you want my signal? I'll open it, but YOU will subscribe to it. And you won't be flailing about in here with your broom.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I don't need signals.

What if you want my signal specifically? I'll open it, but YOU'll sign up for it. And you won't be grinding your broom here.

😂🤣😁😆

It's all clear with you...

There was such a typical chatterbox in one sect, also got pissed off with such questions, and demanded money even for demos...

And why did you delete the picture, were you ashamed of your hippy image too?

transcendreamer #:

😂🤣😁😆

It's all clear with you...

There was such a typical chatterbox in one sect, also got pissed off with such questions, and demanded money even for a demo...

And why did you delete the picture, were you ashamed of your hippy image too?

You are a weak guy. Hee-hee. And a cheapskate too))))