A topic for traders. - page 92

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

The factory as a stable alternative ?

Yep

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I don't like it yet.

that kind of thing has to be done in a day...

Don't.

If you do it in a day, it will be empty in a couple of days.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Don't.

If you do this in a day, it will be empty in a couple of days.

Improved the signal today, I think it's an order of magnitude more accurate now. Let's see how it goes....
The further along the development, the easier it is. Almost everything that doesn't work is already known
You do the math.
First 300% a month. Now it's 1700% without a sweat. What's next - hz....

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Improved the signal today, I think it's much more accurate now. Let's see how it goes....
The further along the development, the easier it is. Almost everything that does not work is already known
Judge for yourself.
First 300% a month. Now it's 1700% without a sweat. What's next - dunno....

Soon there will be one more millionaire in Russia).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Soon there will be one more millionaire in Russia).

Do you know who the mythbusters are?

Do you want me to destroy your myth about the canal?

Throw me a picture and I'll draw it for you ;)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Factory as a sustainable alternative ?

A brick factory.

Where civilisation has been achieved, incandescent light bulbs bolted to aluminium wires are burning all over the factory.

At the brick factory bricks are made of clay.

Workers in the brick factory will load the clay into a stretcher and haul it with shovels into the brick making shop.

In the brick making shop, the foundation pits are about 30 cm high and filled with concrete.

The brick pits are filled with clay on a stretcher and water is poured in buckets from the river in the middle of the plant.

The workers knead the clay with their feet until it becomes a homogeneous mass, after which they carry the mass to the workshop where the brick moulds are made.

Once the 5,000 bricks are made, the workers put them into the kiln to fire the bricks.

The kiln is then bricked up and the kiln is heated with coal. The coal is carried from a mine located near the plant.

It takes 12 hours to heat the furnace. Then it cools down after 12 hours and the product is unloaded.

The most unbelievable feeling is when the bricks are unloaded in the cold season.

When you press the warm bricks to your chest with both hands and feel the sincere love for your plant.

In our factory there are no superiors, no seniors, no juniors and everyone does the same job.

Workers are welcome in our factory. To our big friendly family.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Do you know who the mythbusters are?

do you want me to bust your myth about the canal?

throw me a picture and i'll draw it for you ;)

I can't throw pictures.

Vovka B.'s list and others without a list look at them very aggressively).

Don't tease them with my channels.

Better show me what you've come up with?

Fantastic results. I want to learn from you. Just a hint. Or in person.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Can't throw pictures around.

Vovka B.'s list and others without a list look at them very aggressively).

Don't tease them with my channels.

Better show me what you've come up with?

Fantastic results. I want to learn from you. Just a hint. Or in person.

I've already talked my ear off on this forum and your thread is full of posts about it.

even Vitaly is not happy that he's in the subject and has experience, but it does not work ;)

---

where you read about it, you laughed.

so don't begrudge me, go scour the forum yourself.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I've already told everybody on the forum and your thread is full of posts about it

Even Vitaly is dissatisfied, he's on the subject and has experience, but he can't do it ;)

---

where you read about it, you laughed.

so I'm sorry.

Sorry, you got it wrong. I never laugh at you.

Speculator #:

A brick factory.

Where civilisation has been achieved, incandescent light bulbs bolted to aluminium wires are burning all over the factory.

At the brick factory bricks are made of clay.

Workers in the brick factory will load the clay into a stretcher and haul it with shovels into the brick making shop.

In the brick making shop, the foundation pits are about 30 cm high and filled with concrete.

The brick pits are filled with clay on a stretcher and water is poured in buckets from the river in the middle of the plant.

The workers knead the clay with their feet until it becomes a homogeneous mass, after which they carry the mass to the workshop where the brick moulds are made.

Once the 5,000 bricks are made, the workers put them into the kiln to fire the bricks.

The kiln is then bricked up and the kiln is heated with coal. The coal is carried from a mine located near the plant.

It takes 12 hours to heat the furnace. Then it cools down after 12 hours and the product is unloaded.

The most unbelievable feeling is when the bricks are unloaded in the cold season.

When you press the warm bricks to your chest with both hands and feel the sincere love for your plant.

In our factory there are no superiors, no seniors, no juniors and everyone does the same job.

Workers are welcome in our factory. To our big friendly family.

++)

Soulful.

I like it. Especially the part about"in the cold season."