From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 133

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Careful, or you might get an "eeeky retard".

:)))

this should be added to the terminal's pop-up errors

Alexander_K2:

Some respected traders have begun to complain that something important has been lost from the beginning and middle of the thread.

I wish it had not been lost in the constant arguments....

However, if we summarise the intermediate results of the debate, it turns out that not many interesting things were discussed, namely:

1. There is no money to be made on the SB. Accepted "as is" without discussion, for this only introduces unnecessary drama in the search for Truth.

2. It is necessary to look for differences between the market range and the SB and to make money on these differences. A false message to act. No one in their right mind attempts to make money on the non-stationarity of the process as the main difference.

3. tick quotes are different from M1, M5 etc. The antipersistence property of the series when moving to older TFs is lost with uniform readings, but is retained with exponential readings. Here comes the pervasive misunderstanding, the refusal to investigate independently and the calls for me to be the one to produce the evidence. No comment....

4. there is a discussion of the Hearst coefficient. It is perceived by many as the key to the Grail. Perhaps this should be investigated further.

5. A little discussion of Zigzag, but no examples of deals. And yet the thread is not only about theory, but also about practice!

6. ... Talking about some quanta and how they've already captured and researched everything...

Anything else? What might have been missing valuable that could and should be discussed?

Alexander, hello! Good words. A long time ago, when the branch first started. Regarding point 1, yes, you can.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You must be confusing exchange transaction fees with withdrawal and conversion fees. The truth there also depends on the coin.

A couple of weeks ago, an acquaintance of mine sold some bitcoins on Finix and withdrew some quid to his card, he said the loss was a penny, about a hundred quid, half of which was due to bloated bitcoin blockchain fees from the protracted acemoon, and half to withdrawal and international transfer fees. You probably use the services of tn. "You withdraw your bitcoins and hand them over to a money changer and they can take 10% or more. You should use full CPI for Finic or Banana and you may get withdrawal of fiat currency via interbank almost for free, you may have to wait a couple days, up to a week, when the money arrives, but tax office will know, but if you are an honest person and you pay taxes, you should not be afraid)))). With a money changer, you should also pay by card, but it is not safe to change cash for bits, they may push you into a car and torture you with a soldering iron until you give them what you have(((

J.B:

A couple of weeks ago, an acquaintance of mine sold some bitcoins on Finix and withdrew some quid to his card, he said the loss was a penny, about a hundred quid, half of which was due to bloated bitcoin blockchain fees from the protracted acemoon, and half to withdrawal and international transfer fees. You probably use the services of tn. "You withdraw your bitcoins and hand them over to a money changer and they can take 10% or more. You should use full CPI for Finic or Banana and you should have possibility to withdraw fiat money almost for free. You should wait for some days, up to one week, when the money arrives and the tax office will know, but if you are honest and you pay taxes, you should not be afraid)))). When you change money to cash, it is not safe, they may push you into a car and torture you with a soldering iron until you give them what you have(((.

I'll try it) I haven't really thought about the interbank market)
I just did not have time to look into it. P.S. It's my own fault if I've tried to trade robots with such a large number of bases and I've forgotten why I've tried to trade robots with such a large number of bases.
P.S. It's my own fault Python is not mine) I'm sick of it after Java and Sharp)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

:)))

This should be added to the pop-up errors in the terminal

;)) AutoMaT Trader

And when the person empties the account to display a sign that says - "You never understood anything!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Careful, or you might get an "eeeky retard".

😂😂😂

Alexander_K2:

Some respected traders have begun to complain that something important has been lost from the beginning and middle of the thread.

I wish it had not been lost in the constant arguments....

However, if we sum up the intermediate results of the debate, it turns out that not many interesting things were discussed, namely:

1. There is no money to be made on the SB. Accepted "as is" without discussion, for this only introduces unnecessary drama in the search for Truth.

2. It is necessary to look for differences between the market range and the SB and to make money on these differences. A false message to act. No one in their right mind attempts to make money on the non-stationarity of the process as the main difference.

3. tick quotes are different from M1, M5 etc. The antipersistence property of the series when moving to older TFs is lost when the data is read evenly, but is retained when it is exponential. Here comes the pervasive misunderstanding, the refusal to investigate independently and the calls for me to be the one to produce the evidence. No comment....

4. there is a discussion of the Hearst coefficient. It is perceived by many as the key to the Grail. Perhaps this should be investigated further.

5. A little discussion of Zigzag, but no examples of deals. And yet the thread is not only about theory, but also about practice!

6. ... Talking about some quanta and how they've already captured and researched everything...

Anything else? What might have been missing valuable that could and should be discussed?

Mmmm... as the saying goes, you don't feed the wolf but still look into the woods)))

The professional community has repeatedly voiced the idle idea that many extreme security measures in hedge funds are unnecessary. Even if everything is laid out on the shelves and published as a real algotrading where one can earn money , instead of nonsense with depressions and grail searches on the Eurobuck's watch, no one will do it anyway, becausea layman wants everything at once, and as a result he optimizes indicator parameters for 10 years and fights with "tester grails" on ticks generated with the help of the GSC of some kitchen ))))).

In a word:

shame

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
P.S. It's my own fault Python isn't mine) I'm sick of it after Java and Sharp)

I understand you perfectly, I was sick of it myself at first. Python should not even be compared with Java and Sharp, Python - a scripting language, this is its main niche, and 10 minutes to test your idea, you can only use Python, Java / Sharp will take you 2-3 times longer, the pluses 5 times, time to forget the idea, get bogged in the technical details of implementation.

Доктор:

I was only referring to my Hirst measurements. It's 0.5 everywhere, except on the seconds scale.

You must be counting the 'hospital average' Hearst?

J.B:

A pro wants everything at once, but ends up spending 10 years optimizing indicator parameters and struggling with "tester grails" on ticks generated with the help of GSH of some kitchen )))))

That's right. Many traders optimize the parameters of their TS for 10 or 20 years. In fact, they try to adapt to the current non-stationary intensity of the tick flow, without making any efforts to minimize its influence without losing the main properties of market VR.

Data preprocessing is the key thing. This includes MO, if I am not mistaken.