From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 126

Alexander_K2:

Yes? There's a lot you don't know, Doc, and you're arguing.

I'll let you in on a secret: There's a lot we all don't know. That doesn't preclude us from arguing. I hope you don't argue with that point.

As for the impact of thinning on Hearst, that's worth a Nobel Prize. Now you can't get away with it )).

Олег avtomat:

is a nurse dreaming and daydreaming

;)

So what's he got to show his navaotny pants?

Доктор:

I'll let you in on a secret: there's a lot we all don't know. That doesn't disqualify us from arguing. I hope you won't argue with that thesis.

As for the impact of thinning on Hearst, that's up for a Nobel Prize. Now you can't get away with it )).

(OK. You are incognito and don't respond to my expressionist outbursts. Good for you. Although I did try to get a word of Life out of you...

I don't need a Nobel Prize, and neither do the Wizards. I'm just their Shadow...

I want the Grail.

I welcome madness in this thread, but I do not tolerate nerdiness and dogmatism.

Alexander_K2:

The question of how to account for non-stationarity as the main difference is not answered. The question of how to account for non-stationarity as the main difference cannot be answered. They cannot translate tick data into a larger dimension while preserving the time structure. There is no state, there is no diploma. There is speculation about Hearst, but they also do not understand what to do with it and do not take into account its physical meaning.

You've suddenly listed all your symptoms. And you know what you're sick with! That is a good sign. A good prognosis, so to speak. Let us hope for long term remission ))).

For some reason Sasha, as a fierce physicist, relies on the cream in forex at 0, while physically in nature the cream is in the milk at the top.

Maybe his father bought it for him in the subway?

Доктор:

The article is old, primitive and uninteresting.

Quite an ordinary meaningless article by a provincial university lecturer, needed only for bureaucratic reporting.

It would be interesting to read an article where the Hearst coefficient distribution on SB is constructed. And not just through Monte Carlo simulation, but with some analytical considerations as well. Without being able to calculate the confidence interval well and accurately enough, this statistic seems less useful.

Uladzimir Izerski:

For some reason Sasha, as a fierce physicist, relies on the cream in forex at 0, while physically in nature the cream is in the milk at the top.

Maybe his father bought it for him in a subway?

Heh-heh... Yeah, whatever - diploma.... Shadow shouldn't have any diploma at all, although he does...

The State, on the other hand, must have one. But if a person has neither - well, how am I supposed to take that?

Yeah...

Alexander_K2:

Hehehe... Yeah, whatever - diploma.... Shadow shouldn't have any diploma at all, although he does...

The State, on the other hand, must have one. But, if a person has neither - well, how am I supposed to take that?

State is right and a physics degree for forex is nothing.

Alexander_K2:

I don't need a Nobel Prize.

I do. You'll take the money ))).

But you've made a resounding statement about the possibility of swapping Hurst on the senior scale, thinning out the tick on the junior.

It seems impossible to do that. The public demands an answer.