From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 137

Доктор:

You must be out of your mind. I'm not interested in talking to you. The market is much more interesting... I'm talking to him....

Alexander_K2:

You must be out of your mind. I'm not interested in talking to you. The market is much more interesting... I'm talking to nim....

Let the record show that the patient is resistant to therapy. I'm transferring you to the palliative care unit.

Доктор:

Let the record show that the patient is resistant to therapy. I'm transferring you to the palliative care unit.

I don't give a damn about your bullshit.

Talking to you hasn't gotten me anything. Again, nothing. You're not the Wizard, and that says it all.

Patient: "I've got white horses running around the room. Doc, can't you see them?"

Alexander_K2:

I don't give a shit about your bullshit.

Talking to you has given me nothing. Once again, nothing. You're not the Wizard, and that says it all.

How charming. You, sir, are lost in the primer. You're confused by simple concepts. You're rejecting the platitudes.

You haven't been able to help. And few have tried. They're leaving you alone. Medicine is powerless here.

Vladimir:
Thanks. My whole problem was that there is a very widespread belief that the zigzag indicator builds extrema. It was important to hear another confirmation that it doesn't. I was left wondering if I just didn't understand the indicator settings.

The zigzag does not construct extrema, but displays them in a well readable form. The standard zigzag, regardless of its parameters, does not allow making any trading decisions at all, it is simply not designed for it.

The tops (intermediate) of a standard zigzag are formed according to the rules: 1. a price move of at least xx pips, 2. a time gain of at least yy bars, 3. some other bullshit.

Are you ready to buy or sell anything on such a signal?

I am not, so the tops of my zigzags are always formed by reversal signals.

Доктор:

How lovely. You, sir, are lost in the primer. Confused by simple concepts. Rejecting the platitudes.

You haven't been able to help. And few have tried. They're leaving you alone. Medicine is powerless here.

Thank you. I don't need your research or your conclusions. Just like you don't need mine. You and I only hear ourselves. And you need to hear the market...

Alexander_K2:

You must be out of your mind. I'm not interested in talking to you. The market is much more interesting... I'm talking to nim....

And what does he say?

Алексей Тарабанов:

And what does he say?

As long as it gives the profits. However, the Mad Doctor is convinced that I'm getting this by accident. Well, yeah - just lucky and that's all, and I'm not good at anything.

It's easier for me not to talk to characters like that at all. Otherwise, it's crazy...

You can go crazy without it.