From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 138

Олег avtomat:
I see that the mould has also wished to speak out on issues of theory and practice. It pains them, you know, that no one pays any attention to them. But they have nothing to say on the matter. So they chose the tactic of yapping from the back alley.
Oleg, are you sober?

Alexander_K2:

As long as it gives a profit. However, the Mad Doctor is convinced that I'm getting this by accident. Well, yes - just lucky and that's all, and I'm not good at anything at all.

It's easier for me not to talk to characters like that at all. Otherwise, it's crazy...

Well, yeah. In the asylum, whoever puts on the dressing gown first is the doctor.

PapaYozh:
Oleg, are you sober?

Would you like a drink?

PapaYozh:
Can you go crazy without it?

I don't know. But I think K. Prutkov said: "If it says 'buffalo' on the elephant's cage, don't believe your eyes".

Some Doctor has infiltrated the branch, who is selling a game, without supporting his words with anything other than "but it says so in the book". That's the most idiotic argument I've ever seen... No statement, no graphs, not even a nice, pretentious slogan... There's nothing. A set of clichéd phrases, an inability to listen, an inability to conduct independent experiments and calculations along the lines pointed out to him...

Eh.... Yeah, what can I say... Tired of it. One-on-one with the market is much more interesting.

Alexander_K2:

I don't know. But I think K. Prutkov said: "If it says 'buffalo' on the elephant's cage, don't believe your eyes".

Some Doctor has infiltrated the branch, who is selling a game, without supporting his words with anything other than "but it says so in the book". That's the most idiotic argument I've ever seen... No statement, no graphs, not even a nice, pretentious slogan... There's nothing. A set of clichéd phrases, an inability to listen, an inability to conduct independent experiments and calculations along the lines pointed out to him...

Eh.... Yeah, what can I say... Tired of it. One-on-one with the market is much more interesting.

Well, stay with him for a week.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, stay with him for a week.

Okay.

Alexander_K2:

All right.

Sasha, just be honest. Did you have a signal to sell the dollar today or yesterday?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sasha, just be honest. Did you have a sell signal for the dollar today or yesterday?

He had a signal to sell the dollar. He's in the Autobahn, I'm sorry.

Алексей Тарабанов:

He had a signal to sell the dollar. He's in the Autobahn, if you'll excuse me.

I was wondering why he got so testy today. Maybe his father-in-law already put his fist in it. Sasha must be a prima donna. It's not an enviable life.

J.B:

You just need to point your thinking in that direction and learn, it's a creative subject, pleasing to the mind

Thank you.