From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 128

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I already told you, I don't need to know anything, I've learned everything I need to know. And as for the branch, do not be silent or the suffering will be very upset, better to have hope than no hope.

I agree with you, my old friend Che.

Alexander_K2:

I would even offer to arrange a parade of signals)
I think it's a good idea to have five or seven people making a private chat room and creating public signals, for example from a hundred bachinskiyes each. You could have 10 baht on a dime, fuck it. We would have to share results with each other, argue with each other, prove something.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I would even suggest arranging a parade of signals)
The type five or seven people do a private chat and create public signals, for example from a hundred bachinskiye each, of course realka. We could have 10 baht on a cent each, the hell with it. We could watch weekly results, share with each other, argue, prove something.)

I do not mind. But if everyone has their own strategy, do mutual misunderstanding start here, like in this thread?

Alexander_K2:

And then when someone wants to get into the theme he goes, "What are you standing there? We have our own theme and you have what?)

Alexander_K2:

I don't mind. But, if everyone has a different strategy, won't mutual misunderstandings start as in this thread?

Who cares about misunderstandings, the result will show)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I would even suggest holding a parade of signals)
The type five or seven people do a private chat and create public signals, for example from a hundred bachinskiye each, of course realka. We could have 10 baht on a cent each, the hell with it. We have a good reason to make them compete with each other:) How can they show their results in a forum?)

show everyone the solution to a school problem?

why?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Who cares about misunderstandings, the result will show)

I don't mind. Come on, let's give it a try. Who knows what will happen. I remember we shared a common view on market asymmetry.... I don't know how it's going to work out now...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You can make $10-15k easy there.

What do you mean by "do"? In what time frame with what capital?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAFAEV:
What a pity. The commissions there are huge (10-20% of the amount you lose for transfers and conversions),

I don't think so, you get confused, on liquid tops (banana, finik, coinbase...) international transfers can be entered and withdrawn with very small losses, and crypto is almost for free (though now the commissions themselves on blockchain have gone off the rolls, but it's temporary), the commissions on exchanges all the time falling 0.05% on average, spreads are thin. One problem is that at some unexpected moment there may suddenly happen a "hacker attack" and exit scam in the end... So on the stock exchange itself you can't hold tangible capital unfortunately.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I would even suggest a parade of signals)
The type five or seven people do a private chat and create public signals, for example from a hundred bachinskiye each, of course realka. We could have 10 baht on a cent each, the hell with it. They would be more interesting)) Why should they pump forum threads for no reason?)

I will not talk about the obscure meaning of the system.

Suppose the winner will tell everyone that for a good trade all need to wear trousers on his head and go everywhere) Would all do so? Or will they think that it is just a stupid joke? In the same way, everything said will (and should) be judged on its own merits, based only on the meaning of what is said in and of itself, without any extraneous considerations.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Like five or seven people do a private chat room.

Closed chats don't last long. Alas. Publicity keeps interest and therefore life in the chat room.