From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 66

Uladzimir Izerski:

Once again, please don't be offended.

But, the fate of the undercutters Alyoshenka and Scrigan, makes you think about a lot of things....

Alexander_K2

About your wave theory - once again I want to remind you about SWT-method developed by N. Skrigan. Brilliant theory! I read it and enjoyed it.

A non-simple set of frequency filters. It's brilliant except for kindergarten graduates)

secret:
It's a no-nonsense set of frequency filters. It's shiny except for the kindergarten graduates.)

And you are by far the cleverest, aren't you? Have you eaten too many potatoes?

Alexander_K2:

And you are by far the cleverest, aren't you? Have you eaten too many potatoes?

By the way, look on the internet for a graph of the price of potatoes, clear seasonal cycles.

Alexander_K2:

To be honest, I'm not interested in SB at all - I just keep talking.

What else is there to talk about? The topic is for exchanging views on tactics and strategies for making money in the real market. So? Wizard gives an algorithm for earnings - to follow the direction of price movement - no one gives a shit. Everyone, for some reason, is interested in SB.

All right, fine. So the SB is the SB. Now we are specifically talking about integrated white noise or the sum of increments of a "coin". There is an opinion that equity always behaves like SB itself - it returns to the initial deposit, i.e. it is given to understand that SB always returns to the expectation.

However, as one mathematician on SL said,"the law of arcsinus tells us that random walks are typically long lingering waves that return to zero quite rarely".

An obvious contradiction! Or am I missing something?

Safonov hasthe law of arcsinus and other laws (p. 72)

Alexander_K2:

Everyone, for some reason, is interested in SB.

It's just that SB is a good test, highlighting inadequate interlocutors at a glance)

secret:
It's just that SB is a good test, highlighting inadequate interlocutors at a glance)

In my opinion, you are a common potatohead who misleads everyone and has no clue about SB. What do you think?

Alexander_K2:

In my opinion, you are a common potatohead, misleading everyone and ignorant of SB. What do you think?

I think you are) only the state will show who is right)

secret:

And please show a diploma of education so everyone can see your level of discussion.

secret:
I think you are. Only the state will tell who's right.)

Do you still want to challenge me on the state? Then show it to me. Mine is known to all. What are you doing, wandering around like a rabbit in a potato patch?