From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 72

Доктор:

You are wrong again. I am not arguing with you. The market is arguing with you. And I'm trying to help you. So far, so good. You're too hasty, impatient and inattentive.

You think I'm inattentive? Very possibly.

However, you are linking the SB and the market. This I categorically reject. If you have an argument, please share it.

Alexander_K2:

Do you think I'm inattentive? You may very well be.

However, you are linking SB and the market. This I categorically do not accept. If you have an argument, please share it.

You're not paying attention. I have never and nowhere linkedSB and the market. On the contrary, if memory serves me correctly, it was you who called your threads: "How to make money from casual wandering":

How to make money from casual wandering.

Now you categorically do not accept it. Explain yourself, please.

Доктор:

You are inattentive. I have never linkedSB and the market anywhere.On the contrary, if memory serves me correctly, it was you who called your topics: "How to make money from casual wandering":

Now you categorically do not accept that. Explain yourself.

A-ha...

Doc... Doc... You haven't read my articles carefully.

That's right. Wizard's method can overcome the SB, but the market line can never.

It's much more complicated than the SB. And I'm trying to convey this simple truth to those who suffer. What's not to understand?

Why do I need it?

Do I know? I guess that's the mission.

Alexander_K2:

That's right. The Warlock method can overcome the SB, but the market row can never.

It's much more complicated than the SB. And I'm trying to communicate this simple Truth to those who suffer. What's not to understand?

Exactly to the contrary. There is no way to overcome the SB. But you can.

Доктор:

Exactly the opposite is true. There is no way to overcome SB. But a market row can.

You are wrong about SB.

About the market BP - the state will show, as my potato friend says. Well, and the state, you know where to look.

Доктор:

Exactly the opposite is true. There is no way to overcome the SB. But the market row can.

Welcome to the club.

We've got a machine gun coming in.

Alexander_K2:

You are wrong about SB.

About the market BP - the state will show, as my potato friend says. Well, the state, you know where to look.

I'd love to be wrong about SB. But mathematics is uncompromising, I tell you, Shadow. You must be a physicist by training. And you're a bit of a TV buff.

Доктор:

I'd love to be wrong about SB. But maths is uncompromising, I tell you, Shadow. You must be a physicist by training. And you're very well versed in TV.

Ah ha ha...

Doc.... I respect you for your patience to have a conversation. Amazing!

Let's have your SB row, but without all the forum abandonment. Will that suit you?

Alexander_K2:

A-ha-ha...

Doc.... I respect you for your patience in leading the conversation. Amazing!!!

Let's have your SB row, but without all the forum abandonment. Will that suit you?

Sorry Toddler, but I don't participate in chorus discussions as a matter of principle.

Доктор:

I'd love to be wrong about SB. But maths is uncompromising, I tell you, Shadow. You must be a physicist by training. And you're very well versed in TV.

Yes, I'm a physicist. And proud of it. But that's not what we're talking about now.