From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 60

denis.eremin:

And you write your grievances in this one.

The violent ones are allowed in any ward.))

Aleksey Nikolayev:
My neighbour has travelled all over the Union -
Looking for something, but I can't see what.
I don't pry into other people's business,
But it hurts and hurts me a lot.

What a lamb-lover you are. I'm sorry, Alexei.) Take it with a grain of salt. It's a gamble.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The violent ones are welcome in any ward.))

"There are few real rioters -
That's why there are no ringleaders." )

denis.eremin:

And you write your grievances in this one.

Next time you write like this -"Some people, INCLUDING ME, have a higher opinion of myself))))".

What do I care about you? You were born in Paris.)

I'm still a long way from you.))

Mikhail Dovbakh:

And we have one single price trajectory. Why should it (the price) wiggle around its own expectation?

Its expectation at each moment is equal to itself.

Good idea! I used to say the same thing.

Олег avtomat:
Sectarians, and how do you think you can or can not make money on the sine wave?

They can do it if you give them the formula y=A*Sin(2*pi*f*t+F) and give the amplitude, frequency phase. Many people try to do the same on the market - to act in a rut, looking for a similar formula, for example by selecting neural networks (Method of prediction of the next value or the most advanced - "behavior pattern"). But since by definition the next value, for example on SB, is not known, then according to sectarians, it is impossible to make money: ))))

But it is possible to make a "hedgehog move" and write a rather simple system, which will always earn on this "sinusoid" regardless of frequency, phase and amplitude. I did. I always thought that the right way is to learn to earn on simple charts, gradually complicating them and bringing them to the market.

This is the picture I have in my mind - Soros has a generator with pens in his bedroom. He wakes up to take a piss and changes the phase between cases or frequency, but the system does not care about it.

Of course, there are many ways to make money on the "sine", but the right ones will be those that do not depend on frequency, phase and amplitude of the sine. And on the rest of the graphs you have to do the same. In general, all in radio amateurs sign up - sines torture! Until you learn the right way on the sine, it's too early to go to the markets :)))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

That's a good point! That's what I used to say.

This conclusion from the definition of an efficient market follows.

:)))

The Wizard does know how to light a fire.

As Tiger said, "this guy sounds like one of us... And he talks the way the Wizard needs to talk."

Wizard2018:

They can do it if you give them the formula y=A*Sin(2*pi*f*t+F) and give the amplitude, frequency phase. Many people try to do the same on the market - to act in a rut, looking for a similar formula, for example, by selecting neural networks (Method of predicting the next value or the most advanced - "behavior pattern"). But since by definition the next value, for example on SB, is not known, then according to sectarians, it is impossible to make money: ))))

But it is possible to make a "hedgehog move" and write a rather simple system, which will always earn on this "sinusoid" regardless of frequency, phase and amplitude. I did. I always thought that the right way is to learn to earn on simple charts, gradually complicating them and bringing them to the market.

This is the picture I have in my mind - Soros has a generator with pens in his bedroom. He wakes up to take a piss and changes the phase between cases or frequency, but the system does not care about it.

Of course, there are many ways to make money on the "sine", but the right ones will be those that do not depend on frequency, phase and amplitude of the sine. And on the rest of the graphs you have to do the same. In general, all in radio amateurs sign up - sines torture! Until you learn the right way on the sine, it's too early for the markets :)))

Hehe...

Obviously, it is possible to make money on a sine wave with non-stationary amplitude and period, simply by following the direction of motion.

So, according to the theory.

you can make money in the market in exactly the same way. But, there are nuances in determining the TF to identify persistent movements (my acquaintances Behemoth and A.G. investigated).

Alexander_K2:

Obviously, you can make money on a sine wave with an unsteady amplitude and period simply by following the direction of travel.

Alexander_K2:

simply by following

Alexander_K2:

just

The Grail has been burned again, for crying out loud.