From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 73

Доктор:

Sorry Toddler, but I don't engage in halivar on principle.

OKAY. (CHUCKLES) I'll take it.

Доктор:

As for private discussions, they are not viable either.

If we discuss something profitable, and not just theories, it is impossible without closed threads. In an open space, aggressive ignoramus will make a mess and always "win" at the expense of mass) And there is no reason to feed them).

secret:

If you want to discuss something profitable, and not just theories, then you can't do without closed threads. In an open space, aggressive ignorance will make a mess and always "win" at the expense of mass) And there's no reason to feed them)

Who do you think is ignorant, retard?

You first learn to distinguish potato beds from people - then we'll talk.

Alexander_K2:

Who do you think you're ignorant to, retard?

First learn how to tell potato beds from people, then we'll talk.

No, let him solve the Schrodinger equation first,

only then will he be worthy of your attention and respect.

Alexander_K2:

A-ha...

Doc... Doc... You didn't read my articles carefully.

That's right. Wizard's method can overcome the SB, but the market line can never.

It's much more complicated than the SB. And I'm trying to convey this simple truth to those who suffer. What's not to understand?

Why do I need it?

Do I know? I guess that's the mission.

The .... method can only help us to overcome the lower chart (where the indicator is), but we trade the upper row. Why don't even our own experience shows that.

The market series is more complex than the SB - is it even more random than a random walk?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The market series is more complex than SB - so is it even more random than random rambling?

I don't know why this is so - but it is the Truth.

Sorcerer's method can be disregarded. Without MA (as ridiculous as it sounds) there is no way around it.

However, MA can be different. And about this - our next story.

To be continued...

secret:

In an open space, aggressive ignorance will make a mess

Which is what you're doing in the second thread of the TP

If anyone can give me some of that piddly Grail, I can program it for you in Python...

♪ 'cause I practice writing in python ♪

secret:

If you want to discuss something profitable, and not just theories, then you can't do it without private threads.

The same in private threads. there is no direct benefit, so those who really have something to share only hint vaguely, while others bluff or outright beg in the hope of getting a piece of the pie.

discussion on an equal footing is a rare exception. so basically, everywhere is the same - look for interesting people (rather than ideas and algorithms), and then as circumstances require

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If anyone can give me some of that piddly Grail, I can program it for you in Python...

because I'm practicing writing in python

what progress has been made... the forum itself gave me a link to the Grail, I didn't even have to do anything

the main thing is to formulate the right request to the universe