From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 69

Alexander_K2:

Friend, please don't argue. SB is not as easy as you think and you can make money from it. Or are you trying to offend me too?

Alexander, you have positioned this thread as a place where you can discuss the principles and approaches to market trading on a good physical and mathematical level. I must have misunderstood you. I apologize for that.

1.It is possible to make money with SB.

2.It is not possible to make money with SB.

3.It is possible to make money on SB with an infinite deposit.

4. What is more random than SB or currency prices?

Доктор:

Alexander, you have positioned this thread as a place to discuss the principles and approaches to market trading on a good physical and mathematical level. Apparently, I misunderstood you. I apologize for that.

Pardon me. And I'm sorry too, mate. I won't meet you here. I apologize...

Доктор:

Alexander, you have positioned this thread as a place to discuss the principles and approaches to market trading on a good physical and mathematical level. Apparently, I misunderstood you. My apologies.

For those who really decided to do something or achieve something - there are closed channels, and here is nothing more than a scientific heresy. I would like to think otherwise, but for some reason this is the second branch from theory to practice which in practice ends up with non-viable nonsense.
If you do not like the flood, create your own channel (chat room), close it, add who you need, no problem, it is necessary to measure who has a wider, longer)).
Kindergarten by and large it turns out. Only with higher mathematics (not always)).

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
For those who really decided to do something or achieve something - there are closed channels, and here is nothing more than circa-scientific heresy. I would like to think otherwise, but for some reason this is the second branch from theory to practice which in practice ends up with non-viable nonsense.
If you don't like flooding, create your own channel, close it, add whoever you need, no problem, you've got to measure who's wider, longer))
Kindergarten by and large it turns out. Only with higher mathematics (not always)).

You're right, bro. As always, though. There's a BS on SL. Not here. Hence all the problems. Welcome to SL - I'd be happy to.

Alexander_K2:

You're right, bro. As always, though. There's a BS on SL. This one doesn't. Hence all the problems. Welcome to SL, I'd be happy to.

Ah, well, that's already good)
Well, it's a little less interactive on SL, so... That's all. That`s why I like mql. It has everything I need and nothing unnecessary.)
And by the way it is possible to create a private chat room with contacts. I can myself create a chat room for all of us (the most adequate and capable of something) with a well-known name. I would be able to solve your problems there. What do you think? And we'll forget about this thread. And the scale floods will go down to zero (I hope so).
You guys are fun regardless of the outcome, so I propose:)
And there I will start sharing something even. At least it will not be a pity.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
For those who are really determined to do or achieve something - there are closed channels, while here is nothing more than near-scientific heresy. I would like to think otherwise, but for some reason this is the second branch from theory to practice which in practice ends up in unviable nonsense.
If you do not like the flood, create your own channel, close it, add whoever you need, no problem, no need to measure who is wider, longer)).

You are partly right. And the TC himself contributes his "fair share". As for closed discussions, they are not viable either. Such an attempt was made once. A group of comrades from spider created their own closed site for quantum. But it died rather quickly.

Alexander_K2:

You're right, bro. As always, though. There's a BS on SL. This one doesn't. Hence all the problems. Welcome to SL - I'd be happy to.

You can create private chats here too.

Доктор:

You are partly right. And TC himself is doing his own 'good' part. As for private discussions, they are not viable either. Such an attempt was made once. A group of comrades from spider created their own closed site for quantum. But it died out rather quickly.

Are you the Doctor there by any chance?)

I wouldn't say it's dead) just that everything has already been discussed) who wanted to, continues communicating in private.

No.