How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 6

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks for the kind words! Had a heart attack, stroke, now recovered, I will show how I broke my back to Forex or he will break my back online.

Health to you, your children! And finish the Tajik TPP!!! WITH YOUR HELP, WITH YOUR GRAIL PROFITS!!!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Unfortunately no, it's from the bulls. bears, leopards and lions. ... If I can give you a link to a 9=year old article. It's all there. Ask about any formula, I will always answer you briefly and clearly.

Links to articles and codebase are allowed here.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
In a neighbouring thread I gave all the formulas for calculating market conditionshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/332765/page288#comment_19555131

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

The Market is a Controlled Dynamic System.

Oleg avtomat, 2013.10.05 17:19

Now everything is OK, it all fits.

And we did not do all that work for nothing, now it is enough just to look at the chart to see and interpret the H() and I() functions, that you have entered.

Н() is an impulse characteristic, and И() is a transient function of some equivalent object, a 2-nd-order aperiodic link. By running identification procedure we can determine its parameters.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

The market is a controlled dynamic system.

Oleg avtomat, 2013.10.05 17:55

This figure gives an explanation, in your terminology, of the contribution of the Present to the formation of History on the basis of the recorded Past.

And in doing so, there is no paradox.

Note in brackets -- these are all long-known and well-explored working tools of TAU.

The market is a managed dynamic system.

Oleg avtomat, 2013.10.05 20:02

As for the parameter n, it defines the slope angle of the transition function at the inflection point, i.e. the critical point (n,τ), after which the growth rate goes down (acceleration becomes negative).

Market is a controlled dynamic system.

Oleg avtomat, 2013.10.17 10:10

Yusuf, I have already said earlier that I have great doubts about the PNB process normalization procedure that you introduce. I am now quite convinced of this opinion of mine.

As a result I will say that in your construction of EOR there is no external force as a continuously acting factor.

But you should deal with it more carefully as it is a source of errors.

The whole complex of PNB is built on element H. But this element H is the reaction of the system to the external force acting at that moment. Extrapolation B takes into account only this reaction as if "switching off" the external force, i.e. the external force F(t,x,dx,ddx,...), which depends on many factors, including time, in your construction is not even simply "frozen" at the previous level that would suggest its further influence on the system (though distorted), but it is excluded from consideration at all, being taken as equal to zero.

Schematically:

Y(t,x,dx,ddx,...) = F(t,x,dx,ddx,...)

Y(t,x,dx,ddx,...) = const

Y(t,x,dx,ddx,...) = 0

So, again, you just have to outline the limits of applicability of the PNB model you built.

(And a couple of dozen more pagesbefore, and about the same after )

Yusuf, I remember well our old exercises together.

Has your model not changed since then? Or have there been any changes, additions, refinements, improvements?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of the model over such a long interval?

What are the future directions and ways of further development of the model?

By the way, a breakdown of the differences between the models would be interesting. From both perspectives)

Aleksey Masterov:

О!!!! Hai Yusuf, thank God you are still alive! We lost you... Are you over 80? How's the grail? On a universal regression model?

I am rereading your scientific articles here, trying to understand them, they are very interesting...

Thank you, thank Allah, I'm still alive, I'll be 73 in July. I am not after a grail, a good strategy is enough.

Yes, you are right, it is indeed a universal regression model. Good luck in discovering the truth!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, thank Allah, I am still alive, I will be 73 in July. I'm not chasing a grail, just a proper strategy is enough.

Yes, you are right, it really is a universal regression model. Good luck in knowing the truth!

Very glad to read you, Yusuf, since your regression model has been analyzed...

I have Expert Advisors based on your signals, but they are in the drawer for now. I have some tips for those forex robots that may be very interesting to follow.

When you came up for air on this forum last time you had a lot of these turns (instead of one unidirectional order or position), how did you get so many unidirectional positions? What kind of TS is this? It's a time-past-the-present-the-future... explain briefly or give us a link to read about it on this forum.

And I thought you said you were 72... :-) God bless you and keep dismantling and trading your market models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's thank god your model will be 10 years old!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be another approach to the market... after this model, throw me a link where to read about it...

such as this one.

Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • www.mql5.com
к. т. н., доцент кафедры Экономики и предпринимательства  Института Экономики и Торговли Таджикского государственного университета коммерции ( ИЭиТ ТГУК )  УДК 330.115 Введение Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, которые, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и...

Sergey Lazarenko:

I don't think you can compete with that. 200 orders, that's how high the maths can go.

ATS encountered a GEP and the indices went down sharply. https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/888843

The account is7.2 yearsold, during this time there were many experiments with it, the main conclusion is that the market failed to kill it and eventually ATC took the baton in this state. I think this is the final stage of the tests.

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Gamma Distribution 09 12 20
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Gamma Distribution 09 12 20
  • www.mql5.com
Символ Сделки Sell Buy Символ Общая прибыль, USD Убыток, USD Прибыль, USD Символ Общая прибыль, pips Убыток, pips Прибыль, pips Точечные графики распределения MFE и MAE Для каждого открытого ордера в течение его жизни записываются значения максимальной прибыли ( MFE ) и максимального убытка ( MAE ). Эти показатели дополнительно характеризуют...

Roman Shiredchenko:

Very, very glad to read you, Yusuf, since your regression model...

I have EAs based on your signals, but they are still on the table. I would like to ask you to stay with the forum, your trading philosophy and TS are of great interest to me.

When you came up for air on this forum last time you had a lot of these turns (instead of one unidirectional order or position), how did you get to this number of co-directional positions? What kind of TS is this? It's a time-past-the-present-the-future... explain briefly or give us a link to read about it on this forum.

And I thought you said you were 72... :-) God bless you and keep dismantling and trading your market models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's thank god your model will be 10 years old!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be another approach to the market... after this model, throw me a link where to read about it...

such as this one.

Roman, nice to meet you, please see Oleg's comments on thishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357540/page6#comment_19703915

Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
  • www.mql5.com
Торговля ведется на ВПС наа EUR/USD постоянным лотом 0,01, депозитом 60 у.е...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

ATS encountered a GEP and indicators went down sharply. as the signal is very young. https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/888843

Age of Account7.2 years

Great, it will be something to watch and analyse

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Great, it will be something to watch and analyse

Well done for getting involved in the analysis of situations that arise. This signal appears to be free, which will expand the audience of forum users willing to help me with their advices. We will look for the optimal sample and TF, currency pair, stock and more.