How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 10

Iurii Tokman:

ats for referrals
or for those who make money on spreads

Igor, I am immensely grateful to you for your openness and willingness to help me in difficult moments! Future monitoring of the account on a third-party resource (if allowed by the forum owners) I dedicate and name this impulse in your honor "TOKMAN"! And the entire company to curb the market - "SERGEEV", in honor of the programmer of this miracle, not forgetting its inspirer, the welcomed programmer "TRISHKIN"!

I myself did not believe in the possibility of existence of GRAAL, it turns out I was mistaken.

With the help of my listed assistants and the resource of MKL5, I will overtake and outrun Bezos in a month, liquidate the speculative part of the forex market, leaving its banking sector, for which this monster was created, free mankind from its violence.

Give investment access to the account so you don't have to bother with monitoring

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Give me investment access to the account so I don't have to bother with monitoring

I'll send you a private message.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You can also monitor on ***, I don't think there are any restrictions

Yusuf, good day.
There are points that make life difficult for your system:
1. trading on a cent account.
2. a large number of trades.
3. Overpayment of spreads due to a large number of deals.
Price account is also the overpayment of spreads relative to spreads on standard accounts.

Roman Kutemov:
Yusuf, good afternoon.
There are points that make life difficult for your system:
1. Trading on a cent account.
2. Large number of trades.
3. Overpaying spreads due to a large number of trades.
4. The fact that the penny account is also overpriced spreads, relative to spreads on regular accounts.

ATS overcame these restrictions with honor, somewhat fraying my nerves, because I did not know about these subtleties! I will carry out the promised demolition of the speculative part of the Forex market with a cent account.

Iurii Tokman:

You can still monitor on ***, I think there are no restrictions there.

I will ask the General Director of MetaQuotes Software Corp., Mr. Fathullin R.R., as an exception, to allow suspended monitoring on this resource, we do not need other people's resources, just wait a little while until I contact him. Give me his contacts please.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I will ask the General Director of MetaQuotes Software Corp., Mr. Fathullin R.R., as an exception, to allow suspended monitoring on this resource, we do not need other people's resources, wait just a little while while I contact him. Give me his contacts please.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/renat

Renat Fatkhullin - MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Thank you, Oleg!