How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 3

Iurii Tokman:

don't get sick again
i hope not from forex?

Thanks, no, not from forex, but from an incomprehensible dramatic weight loss from 95kg to 65kg in 6 months. That's very troubling. There is an urgent need for a person to whom I owe a thorough explanation of the laws of nature, using basic natural and man-made processes as examples.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, no, not from forex, but from an incomprehensible dramatic weight loss from 95kg to 65kg in 6 months. This fact is very alarming. There is an urgent need for someone to whom I owe a thorough explanation of the laws of nature, using basic natural and man-made processes as examples.

live a long time, why do you need such thoughts...

Iurii Tokman:

ATS for referrals
or for those who make money on spreads

ATS is not restricted in any way, it trades according to the usual trading logic inherent in a normal EA. The only limitation is the number of open orders at the same time. Right now there are 300. I'm planning to bring their number up to 1000. ATS opens an order every minute and closes it in batches from 5 to 300 unidirectional orders in a batch.

Spread eats too much on M1 when market is calm, I will switch to M5.

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

It seems to be on this page:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page84#comment_11219540

Unfortunately no, it's from a thread about bulls. leopard and lion bears. ... If I may give you a link to a 9=year old article. it's all there. Ask about any formula, I will always give you a short and concise answer.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

ATS is not restricted in any way, it trades according to the usual trading logic of a normal EA. The only limitation is the number of orders opened at the same time. I am planning to increase their number to 1000. ATS opens an order every minute and closes it in batches from 5 to 300 unidirectional orders in a batch.

Spread eats too much on M1 when the market is calm, I will switch to M5.

not every broker would agree
there are restrictions on the number of orders open at the same time
and on the number of trade requests per unit time
practice has shown that such accounts are blocked by the broker

Iurii Tokman:

not every broker will agree with this
there are restrictions on the number of simultaneously opened orders
and on the number of trade requests per unit of time
practice has shown that such accounts are blocked by the broker

This is partly the reason why I switched from TF M1 to M5. Not only brokers, but the UPU can also declare a "lockdown", it has happened.The market itself will not be able to kill the ATS as the margin level exceeds 100,000%.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The only limitation is the number of orders open at the same time. I plan to increase their number to 1000.

Most brokers have 200 open orders at the same time.

It is not a fact that there are brokers who allow you to open so many orders.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Most brokers have 200 open orders at a time.

It is not a fact that there are brokers who allow you to open that many orders.

My broker's ATS actually opened 300 of them.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks for the kind words! Had a heart attack, stroke, now recovered, I will show how I broke my back to Forex or he will break my back online.

Yusuf, you'll be fine. Just watch what you eat.

Lard, garlic, peppers. And milk more often.

Together we'll beat this market. Take care of yourself.

I sincerely wish you, Yusuf, good health and much strength!