How to make giant profits on forex? - page 20

Реter Konow:
7% and 93% of who? Who are we talking about?
We are talking here about a "currency" market that has been created, adapted, exists and moves in the space of a hundred thousandth of a cent, just for "small" traders. And the 1:1000 leverage? Also for them. So that the poorest could trade. If we did not give a shit, there would be no leverage, no points in one-hundred-thousandth of a cent, no cent accounts, no dealing centers, and no infrastructure for small market players.

7-8% of the currency market are private traders and small funds. By turnover (fast turnover), by volume probably less.

The currency market was not created for small traders but for currency trading.

As for the brokers, the market is not that big, and no one is hunting for stops and no one is shifting the exchange rate by one gram to take your position down. And no deal of yours with leverage will move the exchange rate.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And no one is hunting for stops, and no one will move the exchange rate one gram for the sake of losing your position, and your deposit with awesome leverage is a personal matter between you and your DC who provided the leverage. And no leveraged trade will move the exchange rate.

Stop hunting is an objective reality, denying it will not make it go away.

TheXpert:

Foot-hunting is an objective reality, denying it will not make it go anywhere.

Yeah, and the wind from the trees flapping their branches. That too is an objective reality.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

7-8% of the currency market are private traders and small funds. By turnover (fast turnover), but by volume probably less.

The currency market was not created for small traders but for currency trading.

As for the brokers, the market is not that big, and no one is hunting for stops and no one is shifting the exchange rate by one gram to take your position down. And no leveraged transaction will move the exchange rate.

1. We are talking specifically about the "small" currency market, not the global market.

2. The small currency market (with gigantic leverage and paltry depo) was created precisely for small traders, and is oriented on them to this day.

3. An exchange rate of a few hundred thousandths of a cent can easily be moved without affecting the global exchange rate, which is an order of magnitude higher in the range of figures. That is, a shift of 100 points with a pip = 0.00001 sept is equivalent to a change of 0.001 fractions of a cent (I think I got it right, but not the point), which is outside the range relevant for the economy. So - you can "binge" within that range without consequences for the more serious players.

4. Regulation of the managed market is necessary on all sides. Without it, there will be problems securing gains and "dips" in volatility. Therefore, do not hunt, but regulate price movements by manipulating large liquidity...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Yeah, and the wind from the trees flapping their branches. That, too, is an objective reality.

I guess what was meant was not behind specific stops, but in general, how a trawler catches a shoal. Otherwise, how would it all work?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
I guess what was meant was not behind specific stops, but in general, like a trawler catching a joint. Otherwise, how would it all work?

The price moves against the buyers if they have more capital in the market than the sellers. When, due to buyers' stops triggering, the situation changes, i.e., sellers' equity becomes greater than buyers' equity, the price reverses and goes towards the sellers' stops. And so on.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Yeah, and the wind from the trees flapping their branches. This is also an objective reality.

I can't help recalling Strugatsky's "The Waves Damp the Wind", I don't insist, deny it further )

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Probably meant not behind specific stops, but in general, how a trawler catches a shoal. Otherwise, how will it all work?
Your particular stops can only be hunted down by your particular DC, fortunately there are fewer and fewer of them

Реter Konow:

1. It is the "small" currency market we are talking about, not the global one.

2. The small currency market (with gigantic leverage and minuscule depo) was created precisely for small traders and is still aimed at them today.

3. An exchange rate of a few hundred thousandths of a cent can easily be moved without affecting the global exchange rate, which is an order of magnitude higher in the range of figures. That is, a shift of 100 points with a pip = 0.00001 sept is equivalent to a change of 0.001 fractions of a cent (I think I got it right, but not the point), which is outside the range relevant for the economy. So - you can "binge" within that range without consequences for the more serious players.

4. Regulation of the managed market is necessary on all sides. Without it, there will be problems securing gains and "dips" in volatility. Therefore, not hunting, but regulating price movements by manipulating large liquidity...

hey... comrade....if you're trading forex - it's with your x's...

you make bets - whether the exchange rate goes up or down - nothing more - that's it... How you studied the "market"... I do not understand

Aleksander:

hey... Comrade...if you're trading forex it's with your dick...

you are betting whether the exchange rate will go up or down - no more than that... How you studied the "market"... it is not clear

I told you clearly two (2) times - I do not trade on forex.

Aleksander:

hey... Comrade...if you're trading forex it's with your dick...

you are betting - whether the exchange rate goes up or down - nothing more... How you studied the "market"... it's not clear

he has studied well, but he hasn't got the hang of it yet

you trade in the kitchen, that's why you think differently

remember how San got broke and left the money somewhere else in a jiffy

You try it, you'll get ripped off in no time,

You'll forget what a mega profit is

It's the only place where you can find out how the market works