Looking for patterns - page 296

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This is roughly what EAs look like in the tester

It looks like there are Elliott waves under the wheels of the EA

All that lies on the surface is ignored and everyone starts digging deeper.

The apple doesn't fall on everyone's head.)

it's not lying there, it's floating (on the waves) unsinkable... there are apples in horses too :-)

Uladzimir Izerski:

All that lies on the surface is ignored and everyone starts digging deeper.

The apple doesn't fall on everyone's head.)

Yes, it does.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
It's not lying there, it's floating (on the waves) unsinkable... there are also apples in horses :-)

I didn't expect you to be clever.

But here you have outdone yourself in all your glory)))

Maxim Kuznetsov:
it's not lying there, it's floating (on the waves) unsinkable... there are apples at the horses :-)

Oh, come on. The market isn't simple at all, it's very simple. The main thing is to know when to keep your head down.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

http://www.boxcar2d.com/

However, I did, in fact, build and test the bike, with two chains, in the hope that I would be able to use the maximum torque when pushing. alternately, with both feet to overcome the hills, the return of the pedals was carried out by a cable thrown over the frame and linking both pedals... The bike lived up to my expectations, easily and effortlessly overcoming hills, but its quietness on flat ground disappointed me and I eventually abandoned the idea. It was such a gamble in my youth that everyone laughed at, referring to the famous saying.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Nevertheless, I did build a bike with two chains, in the hope that I would be able to use the maximum torque when pushing. alternately, with both feet to overcome hills, the return of the pedals was made by a cable thrown over the frame and linking the two pedals. The bike lived up to my expectations, easily and effortlessly overcoming hills, but its quietness on flat ground disappointed me and I eventually abandoned the idea. It was such a gamble in my youth that everyone laughed at, meaning the famous saying.

Yusuf you are awesome!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Nevertheless, I did build a bike with two chains, in the hope that I would be able to use the maximum torque when pushing. alternately, with both feet to overcome hills, the return of the pedals was made by a cable thrown over the frame and linking the two pedals. The bike lived up to my expectations, easily and effortlessly overcoming hills, but its quietness on flat ground disappointed me and I eventually abandoned the idea. It was such a gamble in my youth that everyone laughed at, referring to the famous saying.

Is five wheels a know-how too?

Олег avtomat:
You have to look for it. And the search process is endless. It is similar to the endless invention of specific modifications of the wheel, which lasts for thousands of years. Nevertheless, each modification of the wheel is either the discovery of a new kind of rotational motion (e.g. torsional motion), or the technical invention of rotational motion, or their rationalisation. And each has its own value.
Oleg avtomat:

It is possible, of course, not to look, and to stop there, believing that "everything has already been found before us".

We'd have lived quite well if we'd settled on a wooden wheel.

The accents are a little off. Of course we have to look. Only what is there to look for? Some ephemeral regularities? But as it is correctly said above: an apple does not fall on everyone's head. Therefore the results of such search are unpredictable. But the search for an effective algorithm for a profitable Expert Advisor that uses the experience of previous generations can more likely produce a positive result. The wheel may be wooden, but if it is profitable, it will do. The main thing is that you can reach the financial prosperity faster on it).

Ищем закономерности
Ищем закономерности
  • www.mql5.com
Привет, хлопцы! Предлагаю всем делиться найденными закономерностями...