Looking for patterns - page 299

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Nevertheless, I did build a bike with two chains, in the hope that I would be able to use the maximum torque when pushing. alternately, with both feet to overcome hills, the return of the pedals was made by a cable thrown over the frame and linking the two pedals. The bike lived up to my expectations, easily and effortlessly overcoming hills, but its quietness on flat ground disappointed me and I eventually abandoned the idea. It was such a gamble in my youth that everyone laughed at, referring to the famous saying.

Sports bike pedals have "tuklips" - a kind of stirrups that firmly fix the foot to the pedals. Well, the shoes have so-called cleats that keep your foot from falling out of the pedal when the cleats are fastened. If you watch a bike race, you will see that when you pedal downwards, the cyclist's foot is horizontal, but when you pedal upwards, the toe is lower than the heel. This is particularly visible on uphill gradients.

The reason for this is correct pedalling. Pedal down - push, pedal up - pull. No cable, just the laws of mechanics.

khorosh:

First: only those patterns that can make a profit are of interest.

Second: the pattern is determined statistically, on a large time interval, using specially written programs. Therefore it is impossible to determine the pattern just by opening a chart.

Or do you mean a pattern like: the high candle is always higher than the low candle.))

Some models, along with their authors, will naturally fade into oblivion.

There can be no doubt that the development of "market element" research and models is a requirement of time. A demand to be, so to speak, servants of the Truth, rather than slaves to one's own tastes, emotions, ambitions, authority, group preferences, interests and grievances against seemingly biased criticisms and conclusions of opponents.

As pathetic as this may sound...

khorosh:

It is therefore impossible to determine a pattern simply by opening a graph.

Not quite so...

Hinting at a pattern is precisely what is determined by "just opening the graph"...

But it's a big job to REFIRM the pattern found...

Most traders determine the confirmation of a pattern by working on a demo account for 1 or 2 months...

This is not full CONFIRMATION!

Full confirmation of the pattern occurs when this pattern is developed under the THEORY and there is a TEST for many years, based on this theORY ..., of course with a profit ...

Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
  • www.mql5.com
ChartOpen - Операции с графиками - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Олег avtomat:

Some models, along with their authors, will naturally fade into oblivion.

There can be no doubt that the development of "market element" research and models is a requirement of the times. A demand to be, so to speak, servants of the Truth, rather than slaves to one's own tastes, emotions, ambitions, authority, group preferences, interests and grievances against seemingly biased criticisms and conclusions of opponents.

As pathetic as it may sound...

Authors can go away, but inspired ideas never do.

Serqey Nikitin:

Not really...

Hinting at a pattern is precisely what is determined by "just opening the graph"...

Most traders determine the confirmation of a pattern by working on a demo account for 1 or 2 months...

Full confirmation of the patterns occurs when this pattern is developed under the Theorem and there is a TEST for many years, based on this Theorem ..., of course with a profit ...

Theoretically correct.

There are nuances in time. And it plays an important role.

Serqey Nikitin:

Not really...

Full confirmation of the patterns occurs when this pattern is developed a THEORY and there are TESTS based on this TheORY ..., of course with a BEGINNING ...

Sorry for the intrusiveness.

Your TS is designed for long term trading.

What is the basis of your assumption that YOUR indicators already know the future????

I can safely chuckle.

A Christmas tree in the chat room :-)

What's a holiday without a Christmas tree!

Maxim Kuznetsov:

A Christmas tree in the chat room :-)

What's a holiday without a Christmas tree!

Thank you! For the constructive.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you! For being constructive.

Don't confuse positive with constructive, it's not the same thing)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

What is the basis of your assumption that YOUR indicators already know the future????

I can safely giggle.

I can safely giggle at you...

At no point in my post have I ever spoken POSITIVELY about predicting the future...

On the contrary, I have "bravely giggled" at psychics posing as Vanga pushing the FUTURE VALUE...