Looking for patterns - page 15

Wizard2018:

Few. Even fewer looking for where they end up :)

:₽ that's for sure)))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

as an option for analysing market movements.

Genghis, you have posted a picture. You did it for something, didn't you? Can you explain what is drawn on it? In layman's terms. This here is this, this is that, without a hint of elitism. All the people here are simple, there's no need to be cryptic. Thank you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is no getting away from the price of waves and trends.

Thank you Vladimir, do you have any models and calculations on this subject? Interesting.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Guys, no offence to many, I understand you've worked hard for so many years, you've all eaten more than a pound of salt, no problem. But that is not what this is about. I want to hear specific ideas, specific thoughts, about how you see the market, what you think about it. Diagrams, blueprints, explanations, you know? If you want to talk about it, you're welcome. If not, why talk about it? I already know you're all tough guys.

Yes! Let everyone who's suffering spill their guts in here, like in a confession. It's probably a very fascinating thing to do, giving your research for the good of Truth. I fully support the purpose of this thread. I believe - the grail will be found very quickly to the joy of all. I will follow this thread tirelessly.

Konstantin Gamov:

Regularities are there. 1-2% per day. 0.1% risk on a pair. Stop is no closer than 100p. Yes on 28 pairs by levels.

Great! I agree that risk management is an important part of the system. What about entry? How do you enter by levels, tell me.

Alexander_K2:

Yes! Let's go.

Alexander, well done!

That's how I'd like it. What do you say? How do you trade? What are your calculations?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Genghis, you posted the picture. You did it for something, didn't you? Can you explain what is drawn on it? In plain language. This here is this, this is that, without a hint of elitism. All the people here are simple, there's no need to be cryptic. Thank you.

I'll try to...
All in all, there are two most effective ways for anyone involved in markets and movement analysis:
1. Registering movements by delta, the distance travelled by price from point A to B
2. Registering price movements in equal time intervals

The first method allows to achieve the unified view of the price movement
If we limit it to a certain period of time then the spread will be approximately the same in each period. If spread of different periods strongly differs from each other then there is a place for a statistically significant real movement.

Thank you Genghis, very interesting.

There are questions.

On the first method. When the price passes a certain distance (delta), we register a new price. Then, when the price moves in the same direction, we update the updated price?

The second one. This is just the way of thinned discrete points? The result is the same price curve, as if it were on a higher timeframe?

Which method do you prefer?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Alexander, well done!

That's the way I would like it. What do you say? How do you trade? What are your calculations?

:))) Nothing special for me - usual trading in the channel on the return to the average. But in a different time dimension... I have already paid attention to time and its problem in the market 100 times. I have seen some time histograms with you - this is certainly important when studying the market.

My opinion - all patterns lie on the time axis of the price chart. I'll show my charts sometime when my trading account gains statistics. After all, no one trusts anyone here without a statement... That's how it's done on this forum :)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's no getting away from the price of waves and trends.

Let me explain why.

When the dollar rises, it rises against most currencies. As a consequence, other currencies fall against the dollar and are redistributed in their value relationship with each other. This relationship is reflected in waves. Waves begin to form with fundamental indicators or events. All currencies are interrelated and waves are interrelated accordingly. Subsequently, they form into a trend. They twist like a rope.

As soon as the market does not need so many dollars, the demand wave will change and pull the whole rope of waves in the opposite direction.

Thanks for allowing and listening to me))

I think you and Baskakov won't be bored here)).

As always, just water, not a word of specifics. While the spaceships...
How is the signal doing there?