Looking for patterns - page 20

Ivan Butko:

There is no literature as far as I know. There are paid courses. But, in general, they mention methods of recognition of approximate wave levels: it is the intersection of the waves, the periods of which are multiples of 4 + breakdown of the trend line (built on the points of wave A and after breaking through the maximum A wave C, then we get the second reference point - the maximum movement of wave B), or going beyond 0 AO and AC. Breaking through the max wave is also an increase in the wave level.

I once created a topic about the wave level, but people somehow did not understand it, began to carry the nonsense, and it has not developed.

Wave analysis is dead in the last century, now one tweet by Trump turns the market upside down in a second

Never gave birth to anything. Sad...

Алексей Тарабанов:
Never gave birth to anything. Sad...

Alexei, keep an eye on this one.

And of course, tell us about your findings.

Vladimir Baskakov:
now one tweet by Trump
Vladimir, what do you trade in? What do you use?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Nothing was ever born. It's sad...

Without the Sorcerer, who gave the secret knowledge of the market to all those who suffered, absolutely all topics became uninteresting. Alas... Has something happened to him? I don't want to believe the worst... The sorcerer is eternal!

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Is it amplitude dimension, wavelength? Or appearance? Why do your patterns have consistency? Statistically, waves have different sizes within certain limits. Or are you talking about something else?

Waves have consistency of shape, but not dimensionality. I am guided by the appearance. It is the shape. The repeatability of shapes is perfect.

Ivan has already briefly explained it to you, I will not repeat it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Waves have consistency of shape, but not dimensionality. I am guided by the appearance. It is the shape. The repeatability of shapes is perfect.

Ivan has already explained it to you briefly, I will not repeat it.

This is the way it is according to Eliott. And according to Braggnstern it is exactly the opposite

Braggnstern can be used to determine the pivot point to within 1 point

Dmitry Sumsky:

This is so according to Elliott. It's exactly the opposite for Braggnstern.

No,I'm not interested in Elliott waves.I have my own background in waves.

I did not encounter Bragnstern waves anywhere in the description.

There are many trading systems based on waves. Few of them are described frankly. Perhaps, there is some sense in it.

On the crests of waves, for example, different channels walk quite clearly.

Robots in banks work according to certain algorithms and form waves and channels, so the financial market becomes more predictable.

Dmitry Sumsky:
Braggnstern can be used to determine the pivot point to within 1 point

Can I hear from you about Braggnstern? Or a quick word about his workings?