Looking for patterns - page 293

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll delete it, or else someone will be foolish enough to sign up for that signal.)

There aren't any, don't worry.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll delete it, or else someone will be foolish enough to sign up for that signal.)

There's a ban on subscribing due to "large drawdown"...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll delete it, or else someone will be foolish enough to subscribe to such a signal.))

Nice drawing... When is next Monday?

You asked for it, I drew it. Everyone is happy, everyone is laughing instead of crying).

Happy upcoming holidays.

I am already resting.

I'll see you in January.

If you lie down and people walk all over you, they will still grumble that you are not flat enough :))) Big drawdown or the other way round lucky.... By public trading in the history of trading no one has ever managed to prove anything yet. When in the morning I have a bad idea to start some PAMM, I drive it away like devil :))) In general, the market trading is an intimate affair, and public trading is always very similar to sex in the middle of the Red Square, as it is mentioned in an anecdote.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll delete it, or else someone will be foolish enough to subscribe to such a signal.)

Why didn't the funds show up? I looked at the link in the theme just this morning, there was +120% in balance and -70% (-55$ floating margin) in funds, that is, profitable trades were closed while the drawdown remained. Judging by the fact that the balance has not changed on the screen, the drawdown has remained, the trade ended with the means of 10$ of the starting deposit of 30$. What is it called, kind of cheating? Did I get it right?

Uladzimir Izerski:

You asked for it, I drew it. Everyone is happy, everyone is laughing instead of crying).

Happy upcoming holidays.

I am already resting.

I'll see you in January.

Vova, a man has not been born yet who can subscribe to your signal. Rest easy.

khorosh:
Not a single objection to my previous post. Does everyone agree?

well...

the post is basically about writing a robot without an idea.

I'll tell you right away - it won't work.

what is found before us is not necessarily more effective and certainly not published.

for example, a bit of my grail.

the yen has not jumped above this level for the second day, it has gone point to point and backwards.)

and the lower level is the same.

No one will answer why?

Because you cannot, a hopelessly lost game in terms of liquidity will be lost even more

Renat Akhtyamov:

well...

what is found before us is not necessarily more effective and certainly not published.

the yen has not jumped above this level for the second day, it has gone point to point and backwards.)

and the lower level is the same.

No one is going to answer why?

Because you can not, the game will be lost.

Will the price still go in that channel)? What if it "jumps out"?

Renat Akhtyamov:

well...

And the lower level is the same.

No one will answer why?

Because you cannot, a hopelessly lost batch in liquidity will be lost even more

There are no levels, by any stretch of the imagination!
Oil is worth less than zero, what level did it break, common sense?