ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 9

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So it's all nonsense.

clearly

you need to understand the nature of the extremes, not look at them.

Understanding the reason will give an understanding of the lack of need to look at ZZ

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you. I have my own methods.

I also use channels.

But we create the channels, even though they are based on historical prices, and the price does not have to follow them. Sometimes it does.)

"I give the floor to the head of the transport department"

I am on the edge of decorum - 10 pages of forum, but no information from the author of the topic so far

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and so far there is no information

+

I don't think there are any fish in these areas. Almost everything has been accounted for.

You started with the wrong definitions. Start with the definition of vertices.

You are probably aware that there are two kinds of vertices - geometric and orthodox. All constructions in the branch are made using geometric vertices. Well, give the varieties of definition of them.

If you know how to define orthodox - super. Give an example and explain what their advantage is, maybe with pictures. This will be educational and useful. Otherwise it is just idle talk about nothing.

It is too late for that.

Good luck

Vladimir Perervenko:

You are probably aware that there are two kinds of vertices - geometric and orthodox.

The mysterious doctrine of 12345ABC? Walking around with your template and applying it everywhere, believing it to be a complete match to reality? I don't know, I don't know.

If you're good at it, tell us about it, it would be interesting.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you. I have my own methods.

I also use channels.

But we create the channels, even though they are based on historical prices, and the price does not have to follow them. Sometimes it does.)

50 pips is clearly related to round prices.

And strong outliers taken from history are most likely news wobbles. They usually coincide with the change of the wave direction.

Vladimir, you didn't pay attention to the main thing. You are using one group of indicators (zig-zag, trend, and breakout channel), which are of the same nature - of course they do not contradict each other.

Your interlocutor is hiding the main secret of his trading tactics - he is using everything that you do, and to this he is using his own reversal indicator, the nature of which is fundamentally different. You use a pattern, and he uses the law of unity and struggle of opposites in conjunction with this pattern.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Vladimir, you haven't paid attention to the main thing. You are using one group of indicators (zig-zag, trend, breakout channel), which are of the same nature - naturally, they do not contradict each other.

Your interlocutor is hiding the main secret of his trading tactics - he is using everything that you do, and to this he is using his own reversal indicator, the nature of which is fundamentally different. You use a pattern, and he uses the law of unity and struggle of opposites in conjunction with this pattern.

Maxim, isn't it?

Maxim Kuznetsov:
The rates are hovering around some horizontal level.

This is a fair statement. Levels and the general trend i.e. the trend are the real reasons for continued movement or reversals. If you don't take that into account, the Zig-Zag story doesn't help.

Don't you have a pivot indicator?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Don't you have a pivot indicator?

it's sort of combined with the zigzag...

otherwise there would be some bullshit - a reversal of what should the reversal indicator show?