ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 15

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everyone probably knows that every wave can be either impulsive or corrective.

Impulse wave is when 'from Monday I will open the monitoring specifically for ...'.

Corrective is when the monitoring is removed and the excuses begin.

Right?

Serqey Nikitin:

Everyone knows all this, as well as the fact that this method works ONLY on HISTORY...

No one knows what wave will FALSE on the FUTURE price chart....

This method is used by ANALYTICS... But, unfortunately, they do not risk their own money...

But so - yes, "pictures" are beautiful...

The strategy may be as follows: when the 5th wave appears, enter in the direction of reversal.

khorosh:

The strategy could be as follows: when the 5th wave appears, enter in the direction of the reversal.

That's right - there are VERY many strategies that can be built...

But skipping 4 waves in the hope that the fifth wave will go textbook?... - something is not right here...

Serqey Nikitin:

That's right - there are VERY many strategies that can be built...

But to skip 4 waves in the hope that the fifth will go textbook?... - something is not right here...

After the 5th wave, at least there will be a correction, so breakeven will be ensured. And if it goes by the book, it will be an opportunity to make good profit. For this purpose, it is necessary to hold the position till the next 5th wave.

There are not many wave strategies. Well, there is still a chance to make profit on the 3rd wave.

By the way, we do not skip any of them, enter every 5th wave and reverse on the next 5th wave.

The only problem is possible errors in the analysis. They may happen seldom, if you gain the necessary experience. Moreover, it is not necessary to use the zigzag. There is a standard indicator in MT, which I think is more convenient to use for calculating waves. The zigzag with Fibo to determine the ratio of waves is useful.

khorosh:

After the 5th wave there will be at least a correction, and hence breakeven will be assured. And if it goes textbook, there will be an opportunity to make good profits. To do this, you need to hold the position till the next 5th wave.

There are not many wave strategies. Well, there is still a chance to make profit on the 3rd wave.

By the way, we do not skip any of them, enter every 5th wave and reverse on the next 5th wave.

The only problem is possible errors in the analysis. They may happen seldom, if you gain the necessary experience. Moreover, it is not necessary to use the zigzag. There is a standard indicator in MT, which I think is more convenient to use for calculating waves. The zigzag is useful for determining the ratio of waves.

What waves in the computer age, well horosh already

Vladimir Baskakov:
What waves in the computer age, horosh already

Nerds don't belong here, grown-ups talk here. Go play tetris instead.

khorosh:

Nerds don't belong here, grown-ups talk here. Go play tetris instead.

What adult did you say to wait for the fifth wave? Are you serious?

Vladimir Baskakov:
What adult did you say to wait for the fifth wave? Are you serious?

If you like pipsing, you can enter several times on every one-minute bar. That's your right. And this thread is about strategies that use waves. Why are you hanging around if it doesn't suit your tastes? Talking in every thread to earn bonuses from MQ? Not a single useful thought. Not one wiggle of the brain. Or don't you have any at all?

khorosh:

If you like pipsing, you can enter several times on every one-minute bar. That's your right. And this thread is about strategies that use waves. Why are you hanging around if it doesn't suit your tastes? Talking in every thread to earn MQ bonuses? Not a single useful thought. Not one wiggle of the brain. Or don't you have any at all?

Petrovich, you are hooked without realizing it.

This is the forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing.

I cannot run demo account on MT4 terminal

khorosh, 2021.01.04 13:47

Vitaly, ignore him. This guy is like a pugnacious rooster throwing himself at all passersby. He even writes nasty things to a man who was on the verge of death recently after suffering a heart attack and stroke (Yusuf). This man is devoid of any feelings, he is repulsive and deserves to be ignored by all forum members.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Petrovich, you're hooked without realising it.

Don't worry about me, Vitaly. I have nerves of iron and I deliberately engage in a polemic with such types, because I am confident that I will win. I have already had such a case in a branch in the country where I drove such a type - the Artist - to tears. And in the end he was forced to disappear from the forum).