ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 16

khorosh:

Don't worry about me, Vitaly. I have nerves of iron and I deliberately engage in a debate with these types, because I'm sure I'll win. I have already had such a case in a branch in the country where I drove such a type - the Artist - to tears. And in the end he was forced to disappear from the forum).

I asked him to justify the wave theory, and as a result, he went off topic.

khorosh:

Don't worry about me, Vitaly. I have nerves of iron and I deliberately engage in a debate with these types, because I'm sure I'll win. I have already had such a case in a branch in the country where I drove such a type - the Artist - to tears. And in the end he was forced to disappear from the forum).

This one won't disappear voluntarily. Not the case. Lots of battered sectors in the main hard drive.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

This one won't disappear voluntarily. Not the case. Lots of battered sectors in the master hard drive.)

I think you and this namesake of yours are each other's doppelgangers and if you combine, there will be mutual annihilation)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I think you and this namesake of yours are each other's doppelgangers and if you combine, there will be mutual annihilation)

I'm a horoscope Scorpio. Who hurts me that mercilessly sting. Nature has bestowed that character.

You are not a stupid man, but not far removed from the nature of communication Baskakov.

Why would you attack me if you've received poison before?

Maybe you're interested in the adrenaline of being attacked. You'll keep getting it.

Then how are you different from Baskakov?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I am a Scorpio by horoscope. Whoever offends me stings me mercilessly. It's nature's way of doing things.

You're not a stupid man, but you're not far removed from Baskakov in your communication patterns.

Why would you attack me if you've received poison before?

Maybe you're interested in the adrenaline of being attacked. You'll keep getting it.

How are you different from Baskakov then?

Don't you flounder and you won't flounder.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What waves in the computer age, well already

What does this have to do with coputhers? What has changed? Bitcoin is the newest "tool", 100% a child of computationalism :))) - And waves and patterns, like on a bicentennial rice price chart :))) I'm too lazy to search and prepare some pictures, but I know that if I bring the charts without axis marking - the price of rice, bitcoin, pound and my favourite MMM shares - you won't distinguish them from each other :)))

Wizard2018:

What does this have to do with coputhers? What has changed? Bitcoin is the newest "tool", 100% a child of computationalism :))) - And waves and patterns, like on a two-hundred-year-old rice price chart :)))

Why do you think so? It's because all the charts are built with the same mathematical algorithm.

I thought about it and decided to do something different.

I will write out the wave recognition system, put it together in a text file and send it to the respected forum members only with their personal consent.

Do not worry. I have long seen who is interested.

The rest let them think with their heads.

Uladzimir decided to pump up the thread :-)

Not by a long shot, but at least that's how it's done.

and self-promotional... how predictable.

darirunu1:

Why do you think that is because all the charts are based on the same mathematical algorithms.

All the financial charts are built the same way. The repeatability of the structure is 100%. Everything is on the surface, and everyone is trying to dig deeper.