ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 4

Maxim Kuznetsov:

On top of any zigzag, you can build a derivative of it, on a larger scale. Let's not argue about "chicken or egg" and which zigzag is the best :-)

It's not a zig-zag, it's a downward trend :)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I always try to avoid "Fibo levels". Not that I avoid it, but very much in doubt.

Fibs are exponents on the grid, and if something is put on an exponential from time to time, it is more like the sum of a large number of random independent streams.

All phibos from different levels fit together. Another thing is that nature cannot fit exactly, i.e. there can be acceptable deviations to one side or the other.

Nature has created perfect laws. They are so perfect for one specimen, but may not fit a group of identical ones. Therein lies the inconsistency of some points with the levels. The high for today is assumed to be 1.1062 for the Euro/Dollar.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It's not a zig-zag, it's a downward trend :)

Let's come to one agreement in this thread.

We will call each knee (break) of a WP a wave.

Let us call a sequence of two or more rising and falling waves a trend.

That will be more accurate.

Then we will understand each other.

Undoubtedly, the wave on the day will be a trend on the hour marker, but it is not important for the entire picture of the market.

We will consider the wave in one TF only. It does not matter which one.

We will not confuse the terminology in this thread, this is how it is done here.

Because we can argue about what a Trend is till the end of the century and a bit more, even missing the light.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Because arguing

Nah, I'm not arguing, you're absolutely right :)

Who has seen this one?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It does not use large parameters, each minimum is lower than the previous one. This is the condition.

Don't lie so blatantly)). Everyone here is observant.

Look at your drawings post and find the same parameters.))))

ЗигЗаги, волны, тренды.
ЗигЗаги, волны, тренды.
  • www.mql5.com
Затронули тему о зигзагах, а это неразрывно связано с волнами и трендами, то решил завести отдельную ветку. Пусть будет всё в одной...

Such a question on the much-loved kan.
You've found him, all right. But what do you do with it? Is it a correction channel or a trend change channel? What is it for?

Alexey Viktorov:

Who has seen one of these?

Four Zigzags with different parameters on one graph

Uladzimir Izerski:

Don't lie so blatantly.)

Why do you have to "lie" so blatantly? Maybe this is such an unusual ZZ.

Alexey Viktorov:

Has anyone seen one of these?

I understand that there are several sketched out with different parameters. All fit into the allocated indicator parameters.

It is possible to build such a structure in one. What is the interest to be found?

I saw such ideas more than ten years ago, but no one found any advantage in it. And the interest faded.