Quantum analysis Duca - page 12

Renat Akhtyamov:

This thread was born out of the 4-Rka threads at the very bottom.

There's more pictures down there, too.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114318.
Yes, I read that thread, time travel, parallel worlds, quantum entanglement, decided "where are we fools to drink tea" and decided to open my own, no nonsense. But, no, there's a lot of people coming in...

QuantumBob:
You won't believe it, but some problems can be solved without Schrödinger and, oh dear, even without his cat. Duca did not involve this apparatus in his work.

You are right, I won't believe if it is about quantum mechanics problems. But that will not stop you from telling us the mystery of quantum grail (though, it is already told in the start message of the branch)

QuantumBob:
There, everything is built on competent risk management based on this theory, and there is a terminal with quantum gimmicks.

That's where their market differs from the notion of our forum users.

The guys here are good, but with a character pointed a bit away from the market.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Kicked out, the bastards.

Well, don't worry. We have a good team, you could say cordial. They'll set you on the right path. The main thing is not to stray from the right path. Stick to your own.

I've had enough, I've worked too hard.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it is possible to decompose the price chart into a broken line with angles of equal magnitude. Even with multiples of segment lengths. That's possible.

Of course such thoughts have crossed my mind. Only there is no economical basis for them, not even approximately, it has not been found.

It was once possible in such a manner to hit the pace of DC, and someone was getting it from the imperfections of the algorithms. But the pace has grown, the algorithms are halfway there, the freebies are gone.

You can't, because the temporal relationships would be broken. Duc's theory is an absolutely rigorous, mathematical model of dynamic processes. Why involve some rustic invention like Renko, and then struggle with its shortcomings. We need real science, not pulling the owl on the globe.

Vizard_:

Get out your pencils, rulers, start drawing channels...

Only the biggest banks draw channels at this time interval))

QuantumBob:
You can't, because the temporal relationships would be violated. Duk's theory is an absolutely rigorous, mathematically formalized model of dynamic processes. Why involve some hillbilly invention like renko, and then fight their shortcomings. We need real science, not pulling the owl on the globe.

And if you marry Duk's theory with Gunn's, you get not only a universal theory of dynamic processes, but also the General Theory of the Market. (may its inventor forgive me)

only I'm afraid we don't drink enough to figure it out.

Evgeny Belyaev:

You're talking about your animals again.

So what should I do? I have a cache lying idle, inflation is eating it up.

Should I buy or sell EURUSD?

Wait, I'll restore everything and we'll talk.

QuantumBob:
You can't, because the temporal relationships would be broken. Duk's theory is an absolutely rigorous, mathematically formalised model of dynamic processes. Why involve some redneck invention like renko, and then fight their shortcomings. We need real science, not pulling the owl on the globe.

If the village invention gives any advantage in trade against the scientific and useless in trade - I will choose the village invention.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And if you marry Duk's theory with Gunn's, you get not only a universal theory of dynamic processes, but also the General Theory of the Market. (May its inventor forgive me).

Only I'm afraid we don't drink enough to figure it out.

If you carefully look into the theory of our respected companions, that the market is constantly changing, the theory of Gann is obsolete, and they try to resuscitate it, like last year's floater.

No, we'd better get into quantum. At least there's no such nihilism.