Quantum analysis Duca - page 81

this obscurantism has been brought up again 😁

Ivan Butko:
I've drawn attention to the phenomenon of subjective terminology before. Duka, while focusing on such phenomenon as pricing, for some reason involves real-field physics, operates with photons of light, particles, etc. and simply scares away potential traders, some of whom will quit reading it under the pretext of author's craze, and the other part will simply get confused.
I don't vouch for Almazov's fractal analysis, just a similar case, but there was another candidate who created a kind of event analysis, where he used terms like "event", "tower of Babel", "quasi-log". In fact, pattern analysis.
Intentional or unintentional adding of unnecessary terms may embellish the theory to raise interest, but practically only scares away potential and not only traders, who are already lost in informational Forex rubbish.

That is why the first page has not been studied.
Well, it seems so to me.

Duca and others like him operate with the terms "quantum analysis", "fractality", "event analysis" and other terms from physics and mathematics, not to "scare away potential traders", but to attract suckers of potential traders.

Duca himself makes money from these traders in his DC, not by speculating in the forex market using his methods.

denis.eremin:

How do you determine whether a methodology is good and literate?

by the presence of clever terms )

Andrei Trukhanovich:

by the presence of clever terms )

logical.....

denis.eremin:

How is good and competent methodology determined?

Rationale. Logical description, correlation of methods. If the emphasis is on the specific periods of the indicators, it is a bad sign. If the strategy has at least a hint of the complex correlation of qualitatively different instruments (ratio of bars to each other + diverters on the oscillators + SP lines) - it is a good sign. This can be used as the basis of the strategy. And some tabs on forex sites like "there strategies for beginners" or "simple strategies", it's all rubbish. One/two strategies per hundred pomoic can be found that has some kind of logical reasoning.

Duk's is not just a beautiful titbit, he has interesting logically described approaches of qualitatively different tools. It's not a marketing slop ala "Trading Chaos", with teeth, lips, alligator bangs, and histogram patterns, swipes.

Ivan Butko:

Duk doesn't just have a nice titbit, he has interesting logically described approaches of qualitatively different tools. It's not a marketing slop ala Trading Chaos, with teeth, lips, alligator bangs, and histogram patterns, mash-ups.

The guys wrote the indicators and tested them.

Nostalgia...

I used to argue with the loon of the topicstarter. Now I'm thinking: "Why did I argue? Let him go on... This forum's getting a little old..."

It's not an easy topic. If anyone has any results based on Duke's theory, please show me the state. Interesting to see a 400% annual return.

Alexander_K2:

Nostalgia...

I once had an argument with a sucker topikstarter.

The topikstarter brought up a topic, then added indicators to the market for sale and posted a link with a caller to buy his miracle indicators on the forum (which is strictly forbidden). After that he received a logical ban.

Ivan Butko:
Rationale. Logical description, correlation of methods. If the emphasis is on specific indicator periods, this is a bad sign. If the strategy has at least a hint on the complex correlation of qualitatively different instruments (ratio of bars to each other + diverters on oscillators + SP lines) - it is a good sign. This can be used as the basis of the strategy. And some tabs on forex sites like "there strategies for beginners" or "simple strategies" are all rubbish. One/two strategies per hundred pomoic can be found that has some logical reasoning.

Duk's is not just a beautiful titbit, he has interesting logically described approaches of qualitatively different tools. It's not a marketing slop ala "Trading Chaos", with teeth, lips, alligator bangs, and histogram patterns, mash-ups.

there's really nothing but hype. It's all marketing. It's a dreary interpolation with sqrt coordinate conversion. Pure cheating - what in SB looks like a "bell" there looks like a straight line. You can similarly spin the PNB by adding a few pinches of sci-fi fluff.

Alligator is an exemplary strategy by comparison. Trading Chaos - it's just great because it has a base. It's built from practice. Yes, the wording about lips and jaws is for housewives, what can you do :-)

\

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The topic was raised by the topic starter, then he added indicators to the market for sale and published a link with a call to buy his miracle indicators on the forum (which is strictly forbidden). After that he received a logical ban.

Banned a vendor? The metaquotes have a commission from selling products on the marketplace. Where is the logic?