Quantum analysis Duca - page 3

Uladzimir Izerski:

You see. It's not all so clear-cut.

The channel can be predicted. You don't have to know the 3 existing price points for it. I do that too. And I do it successfully. Unbelievable, but the channel is predictable.))

Can you show me a confirmation?

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

From the statics, the future horizon is born, with certain subtleties taken into account.

Gone, we'll keep an eye on the topic at hand. Added to favourites

That's right. Don't run far and long)).

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

From the statics, the future horizon is conceived, taking into account certain subtleties.

Gone, will look into this topic. Added to favourites

So you can determine the direction of the beam from a single point?

And I write for readers, not just forum members.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Can you show the confirmation?

If you're interested, I'll explain.

A channel is indeed drawn using three points.

I have a channel drawn using two known points and one assumed point that can be theoretically calculated. The price is theoretically calculated and the third point can be predicted.

P.S. In some cases, one point and two calculated points are known and the channel will work for a long time. The known point will be the peak. The peak is also predictable. Otherwise the price will go to infinity)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you're interested, I'll explain.

A channel is indeed drawn using three points.

I have a channel drawn using two known points and one assumed point that can be theoretically calculated. The price is theoretically calculated and the third point can be predicted.

P.S. In some cases, one point and two calculated points are known and the channel will work for a long time. The known point will be the peak. The peak is also predictable. Otherwise the price will go to infinity)).

So all the fuss came about when the author of the thread started arguing that a canal can be built by the number of points, less than three.

Ihor Herasko:

I liked it best )) The proof of the theory was the creation of a brokerage company. That is, the theory makes it possible to make money on traders, not on the market itself. Thanks for the warning. I will throw this theory in the trash right away.

Take a closer look at the problem of risk management in a brokerage firm.

Vasily Belozerov:

Bull's-eye!!!

Now read the author.

I quote: Thirdly, the channel of future exchange price movement is calculated when it is just starting to form. This is prediction. And according to the classics, a channel can be drawn by at least three points. When it's too late to enter the market.

Does this mean that the channel must be drawn (at art school) by two points or even by one?

2. Please list the three forecasting methods.

The channel is drawn exactly on one point.

Vasily Belozerov:
So all the fuss happened because the author of the thread began to argue that the channel can be built by the number of points, less than three.

There is nothing surprising about this. Channels can be drawn without reference points at a particular price. All sorts of averages carry channels. There are an awful lot of them. But the price will go along one of them. The most difficult moment is to understand which one.

The channels are all interconnected. Supply and demand mercilessly break down all boundaries. The trend rules.

Who doesn't know what a trend is?

Vasily Belozerov:

Three forecasting methods.

1. METHOD of extrapolation.

This is the transfer of past events to the future.

For example: if yesterday there was a trend, then tomorrow will also be a trend.

2. The method of expert assessments.

For example: If yesterday there was a trend,

one expert says that tomorrow will also show a trend, the other one will show a corridor.

We will find out who is right tomorrow.

Make up an algorithm (a sequence of your actions).

What will you do if tomorrow there is an up trend, then a corridor, then another trend but down, and then an up trend?

I don't think we should fixate on too general formalisms, let's get to the heart of the matter. Regarding methods, MODEL behaviour refers to a mathematical model of the market, not an algorithm of trader's behaviour. In this case Duke's quantum analysis can be referred to the first group (calculations are based on quotes history), as well as to the second group (quantum quasiparticle model is used).

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

"there's no fish here" (c).

In 11 I made an EA based on indicators that build quantum channels.

The EA is losing just like all other ordinary EAs.

I agree that Caruso is not a very good singer... Where did you hear him? Rabinovitch told me... On the phone...