Quantum analysis Duca - page 5

Uladzimir Izerski:

Never! I emphasise there is never a guarantee of this theory that the price will go that way. But speculation has a useful purpose.

But the theory does not claim that. It describes a stochastic world and a probability distribution. And with a high degree of probability the price follows a calculated channel. We will talk more specifically about channels later.

QuantumBob:
"You don't like cats? You just don't know how to cook them!" (С). Duca knows how to cook canals, and we need to learn.

No. I'm on a first-name basis with channels.

I'm interested in getting people out into conversation to learn more nuances and share my own. If it's mutually beneficial.

QuantumBob:
Take a closer look at the problem of risk management in a brokerage house.

What does risk management have to do with it? It is about the fact that it is easier to create a profitable DC than a profitable automated trading system. If it were the other way around, Duca would be making money on his Grail and spending his time on various startups at the expense of his earnings. You don't have to convince me that running a DC is an interesting business. It's just a business.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No. I'm on a first-name basis with channels.

I'm interested in getting people out into conversation to learn more nuances and share my own. If it's mutually beneficial.

Understanding channel trading is a very good start to mastering quant channels.

QuantumBob:
But the theory does not claim that. It describes a stochastic world and probability distribution. And with a high degree of probability the price follows a calculated channel. We will talk more specifically about channels later.

Theory is not law.

A stochastic world assumes a channel dependency.

I have no questions here). We can focus on that.

Ihor Herasko:

What does risk management have to do with it? It is about the fact that it is easier to create a profitable DC than a profitable automated trading system. If it were the other way around, Duca would be making money on his Grail and spending his time on various startups at the expense of his earnings. You don't have to convince me that running a DC is an interesting business. It's just a business.

You're right, if the client orders of a DC can just take them to the exchange. But they can't, client trades are minuscule compared to a standard forex lot. Consequently, the DC takes all the market risks. And if you cannot predict price movement, your brokerage company will not last long.

QuantumBob:
Understanding channel trading is a very good start to mastering quantum channels.

Simplify to 'dummies' your understanding of channel quantisation.

I am interested in how others understand it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Theory is not law.

A stochastic world implies channel dependence.

I have no questions here). We can focus on that.

The laws of physics are the strictest laws that no one is allowed to break one bit. I agree with the rest.

QuantumBob:

So what does a quantum graph look like?

On a large time interval, it naturally looks like a normal graph:

However, we realise it's not quite like that when we zoom in on it a little bit:

And let's further enlarge:

And now we see that it's not quite like that at all. We can now clearly see the internal structure of the quantum chart.

We can see that the speed of price movement is constant, and only the direction of movement changes. All segments of the chart are oriented at the same angle. Ah yes, we are in a quantum world where the speed of light is constant.

It looks very beautiful to me. It's a personal, undistorted space-time stock price. Well, quantum time is a very special song and we'll definitely talk about it later.

Will there be a code to build a quantum chart?

QuantumBob:

You're right, if client's orders DC can just bring them to exchange. But they can't, client trades are minuscule compared to a standard forex lot. Consequently, the DC takes all market risks. And if you cannot predict price movement, your brokerage company will not last long.

Is it better to learn Dooku or open a DC?

I bloody can't, I named the space after myself.

There are opinions like that about Dook:

tried to move into Dook's "space" by the above methods,- the result is deplorable... The main reason is that Count Dooku is a disciple of Lord Sidha and he can't do anything until he embraces the dark side...