Quantum analysis Duca - page 14

Vasily Belozerov:

Are you kidding me? You make a chart with equal time between trades and call it quantum theory?

It's a graph of any EA without time. It is given by the strategy tester.

What are we discussing?

Please elaborate, where did you see the deals? Why don't you start reading the thread first? You could start on page 4.

QuantumBob:
We could start on page 4.

There is zero informative value. You just don't have to read it. When do we move on to Duke's theory?

QuantumBob:
Please elaborate, where did you see the deals? Why don't you start reading the thread first? You could start on page 4.

Take any non indicator EA, set TP and SL the same, start testing. You will get your picture.

Vasily Belozerov:

Take any non indicator EA, set the TP and SL the same, start testing. You will get your picture.

Read my post about the quantum chart. That's not what you're talking about at all.

QuantumBob:

Read my post about the quantum graph. You are not talking about that at all.

You have the size of negative trades and positive trades the same. Why should inexperienced traders be bullshitting you? A price chart cannot be proportional. And all lines on your chart are proportional to the minimum value. Take a ruler and measure it.

Vasily Belozerov:
You have the same size of negative trades and positive trades. Why should inexperienced traders be bullshitting you? The price chart is never proportional. All lines on your chart are proportional to the minimum value. Take a ruler and measure it.

Where do you see the deals?

Vasily Belozerov:
You have the same size of negative trades and positive trades. Why should inexperienced traders be bullshitting you? The price chart cannot be proportional. All lines on your chart are proportional to the minimum value. Take a ruler and measure it.

to be fair - he was drawing quotes.

Not the balance.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Where do you see the deals?

My brother's a musician. I told you what to do. Run the EA with the same TP and SL in the tester and you will see for yourself.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

To be fair - he was drawing quotes.

Not the balance.

The normal balance line for a fixed lot without time.

Vasily Belozerov:

My brother's a musician. I suggested what should be done. Run the Expert Advisor with the same TP and SL in the Strategy Tester and you will see for yourself.

Maybe I didn't understand everything. I'll make sense of it tomorrow. I'm sorry, though.