The most banal trading strategy - page 25

Andrey Gladyshev:
But seriously, there is no such thing as easy money. And it probably works everywhere. Nothing trivial is likely to work. There is something that works, but it is unlikely to be trivial.

I have previously given the example of a trivial working strategy of buying shares and selling the same volume of futures, automatically yielding a profit equal to the Central Bank refinancing rate. Which is higher than the bank interest on deposits at most banks.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have previously given the example of a trivial working strategy with buying shares and selling on the same volume of futures automatically yielding a profit equal to the Central Bank refinancing rate. Which is higher than the bank % on deposits of most banks.

Perhaps, no argument there.

Andrey Gladyshev:
I know from my own experience that we all outlive losses and under-receive profits. And if it's the other way round, it will be the other way round. Tautology)).

At the gsb, at least sit on the losses and under-receive profits,
you sit out the profits and under-receive the losses,
you'll still be screwed.
If you do not have a profitable system, the forex chart for you will be gsb.

Andrey Gladyshev:

The question is different. Who's the peeping Tom?

That's a good question.

multiplicator:

on a gsb, at least sit on losses and under-receive profits,
you can sit on the profits and take the losses,
you're still going to lose.
If you do not have a profitable system, the forex chart will be gsb.

gsb, enlighten me as to what it means...

This is the first time I've seen a question here that I haven't answered yet

Andrey Gladyshev:

gsb, enlighten me as to what it means...

coin chart

Andrey Gladyshev:
I know from my own experience that we all outlive losses and under-receive profits. And if it's the other way round, it will be the other way round. Tautology)).

do you have your trading history?

You have your trading history? Load it into excel and put sell where you buy and buy where you sell. (minus the spread)

and print a summary balance chart.

and you won't need any additional experiments.

Andrey Gladyshev:

imagine that you are being broadcasted a random walk chart into your terminal.
and you're doing your normal trading. "weathering losses and underperforming profits".

Now imagine that you've flipped. and now you're outliving the profits and underperforming the losses.
Would you start making money? No! Because you can't make money from accidental wandering!))

And if you don't know the difference between forex and gsb, then you will trade the same way you did on gsb.

So, by just flipping the hold trade method, there is no profit to be made.

multiplicator:

Will you start to make money? No! Because you can't make money by wandering casually!))

It is possible to make money on SB. Just as well as losing. Anything is possible and everything is possible on SB). Which of the possibilities is realised is another question.