The most banal trading strategy - page 9

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's nice.
Yes. "Practice is the criterion of truth", as Lenin taught us. And you can "pour" anything you like.

Leon:

Do you consider this a ring?

I consider a "simple" (i.e. based on a single triangle) ring an equation of the following form: GBPUSD*delta(EURGBP) = X*delta(EURUSD) - Y*delta(GBPUSD), where X and Y are unknowns (in the sense that they are unknown to you, but known to a first year university student) - coefficients. Similarly, by presenting delta(EURUSD) as two summands, for example, you can move on by building a more complex ring one step further.

mikhael1983isakov:

It is not. Theory is good because it can predict, guide practice. For example, you predicted the existence of the positron at the tip of a pen - and there it is, in the experiment (later, later). And so on. You predicted the spectrum of states of the antihydrogen atom - and voila - then, later, you could observe it. And so on.

I gave you the formula Z=1/EURGBP, X=1/(EURUSD), Y=1/(GBPUSD), now give me the ring so as not to be unfounded. There are plenty of people here who can be clever without you.

The thread has turned into nonsense from a mad professor ))))

Aleksey Ivanov:
Well, yes. "Practice is the criterion of truth", as Lenin taught us. And you can "pour in" anything you like.

Lenin did not yet know why the sun shone. His knowledge of the world in this sense was not much different from that of the savages of Ancient Egypt. Therefore it is not surprising that "practice is the criterion of truth" is true only to a certain extent. And then pure theory begins. If you know that the whole body of knowledge in chemistry can be reduced to the solution of E. Schrödinger's equation, go ahead. Take your computer and go ahead. And you will be able to predict the existence and properties of thousands of substances that you have never seen and could never see (for example, if they form at a pressure of a million atmospheres).

Aleksey Ivanov:
Z=1/EURGBP, X =1/(EURUSD), Y=1/(GBPUSD),

I have informed you that Z = GBPUSD. For X and Y your suggestion is also incorrect.

Boris Gulikov:

professor sour grapes.

mikhael1983isakov:

I told you that Z = GBPUSD. For X and Y your suggestion is also incorrect. Even from dimensional considerations (if currencies were dimensional quantities).

If you substitute these coefficients into your expression it would all be dimensionless. This freak doesn't understand anything at all, I'm finishing.

Boris Gulikov:

))))

Aleksey Ivanov:
This frakker doesn't understand anything at all, I'm ending it.
I've said enough. I'll shut up for now.